Word of mouth.

The place to seek help for sick plants, and general growth related topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Psyclone
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1308
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Word of mouth.

Post by Psyclone »

You know what I hate?...when someone spills names. And I think one of my friends that knows I grow told people, which told their friends, and so on. Because I met this kids friends, never knew them before..one asked my name and I said it, then he replies "Yeah, I heard of you before, don't you grow for the whole area?"....that got me pissed....because def. if anyone who knows me gets busted, and has one of those cops that makes them snitch for a lower punishment, I'm fucked. So right now I'm trying to find out who's spilling...and I'm telling the people that I know who know that I quit. But I'm really not. It sucks because I told only 3 of my friends, who are good friends. And I think I know who it is, so he's gonna get my fist in his mouth...I wanna paralyze his jaw so he can never speak again...then shatter his arms so he can't write it down. Fuck that, he's not a friend if he endangers me and my life. Sorry guys, I just had to vent.
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

Try looking at the bright side... More clients.

Seriously, unless you have the most pussy ass druggies around your part and your friends' friends are all little fagot kids with big mouths then you got fuckin profit man.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

That's why you're only suppose to tell people you trust or no one at all
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Psyclone
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1308
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Psyclone »

I did trust them...and I don't want clients...not going to sell it, I make good enough money the legal way, I was just going to give some to them....but screw it lol...
Eugene
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1245
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:32 pm
Location: Gettin Silly in Philly
Contact:

Post by Eugene »

Yeah, as far as I am concerned, and my classmates are concerned, I'm not growing. I mean, I told a couple people back during school, but once i get back I'm tellin them that it never actually worked out. Best bet is to tell everyone you scrapped it because too many people were finding out.
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users