I'm baaack!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

I'm baaack!

Post by Funk Doctor »

OMFG Paris was great. I can only describe the passed 3 days as Fucked. Some things I did:

-Smoked on the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Versailles Garden, La Défense, in the street, in my room, 30 ft. away from a cop, ...
-Got elbowed by a friend because he thought I was a pickpocket. I stuffed a can of coke in his backpack, and when I wanted to get it out, he elbowed me in the stomach.
-Drank 4 litres of cheap French wine in 2 hours. I almost ended up as roadkill because I couldn't walk straight.
-Saw a $140,000 Mercedes Benz SLK convertible AND David Coulthard's Formula 1 McLaren-Mercedes.

We're waiting for the pictures to get back from development.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Welcome back Funk doc!!
Image
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

paris is pretty cool, except the rain, whne it rains. when i ws there there was a pegeout shop and all the colours in theere were trippy. it was on that huge street down from the arc de triomphe
Cameron.
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

yeah, welcome back man, post some of your pics.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users