Clip that holds Downstem in

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
ADS
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:57 pm
Location: Santa Barbara, CA
Contact:

Clip that holds Downstem in

Post by ADS »

I dont know if any of you guys have seen them, but I went to the smoke shop last week, and the owner and I we blazing in the back, and he pulls out this little blue plastic clip thing.

"Have you seen these yet? They're new"
Image

This is what its for

Image

See it there on the downstem?

It is called a "Keck Clip". Its made by a company called Schott.

You clip it on the downstem and female part of your glass on glass bong. It makes it so smoking newbs dont accidently pull out the downstem durring a session. Sometimes it happens on it's own, but if the downstem were to fall back into it you can easily break some glass.

I paid $9 for it, and would actually pay more for it if he charged more. It rocks.

www.us.schott.com has a catalog, I just ordered mine, but all kinds of crazy glass bottles and lab equipment. Looks like fun is on the horizon.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img325.imageshack.us/img325/4568/weedgurusig7jn.jpg[/img][/url]
HomegrownGlass.com
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:25 am
Contact:

Post by HomegrownGlass.com »

I sell these all day for $5.00 and we have a few colors to choose from that no one else has! :wink:
www.homegrownglass.com/store
ADS
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:57 pm
Location: Santa Barbara, CA
Contact:

Post by ADS »

HomegrownGlass.com wrote:I sell these all day for $5.00 and we have a few colors to choose from that no one else has! :wink:
but do you have toerh sizes? That would really spark my attention. I have a smaller downstem in my ashcatcher, and I want to find one to fit on it. Anythoughts?
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img325.imageshack.us/img325/4568/weedgurusig7jn.jpg[/img][/url]
HomegrownGlass.com
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:25 am
Contact:

Post by HomegrownGlass.com »

Yes we have them in both sizes(18mm and 14mm)
www.homegrownglass.com/store
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users