Saladfingers

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Anti-FlagPUNK
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:39 am
Contact:

Saladfingers

Post by Anti-FlagPUNK »

these movies are crazy trippy (www.fat-pie.com)
man, i think these were made for ppl on acid or shrooms
but they are nuts... they really make you think too...
Hatchetrunner420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:14 am
Location: MD
Contact:

Post by Hatchetrunner420 »

Ha Ha...yeah...that shit is fuckin weird...i like it though...
Inhale/Exhale - I'ma Weed-A-Holic...Smokin till my Lungs Fail
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

hahaha i love the saladfingers series
i think the milkman one is fuckin hilariously wackk
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

seriously fucked up, on the same site devvo is pretty fukin funny, and the beatles :lol:
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
TYStonerTY
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 300
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 1:32 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by TYStonerTY »

Yo salad fingers is amazing! Funny shit when that crazy boy things starts liking salad fingers and he gets all freaked out... Favorite one is the one where he starts eating floor sugar (sand) and I think thats the one that Kenneth comes back.. I watched them all in a row while I was stoned so I dont really remember which episode is which but there all pretty good... Lmao and when he throws the grand picnic and that little girl doll (I think its the second or third one) comes and she starts eating like the loganberry crumble.. wait thats the fifth one. Yeah its fucked up he has these little pupper friends and he makes food out of them I think.... ones called something logan-price and he makes the loganberry crumble out of it.. and theres some pease pudding that he feeds the little girl but I dont think he had a friend called pease... Maybe pease pudding actually exists??? Oh wow its just so cool.. EVERYONE WATCH IT and go to www.thebestpageintheuniverse.com and read everything cause its so damn funny.
[img]http://s9.imagehosting.us/uploadpoint/imagehosting_upload_storage/user_40021/T0_40021_1470270.jpg[/img]
Sig by antiflagPUNK
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users