MATH!

What do you like to do?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Stoned Lil Freak
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 10:31 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

MATH!

Post by Stoned Lil Freak »

Ok you guys have to TRY to do some math stoned (I know the DO NOT DO sections says to not do it but you'll get all into it and NOT be able to even do simple division)! Trust me...try this.. fuck last night I tried 80 divided by 2....Man it was fucking me over good!! and 153 by 3.....Good ol stoned math can pass the time!
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/pe2fa5fed4bcae56c3fd7916dbb46deda/faa234b0.jpg[/img] Me in tha pimpin blazed hat 8)
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I suck at math sober, so won't be attempting that any time soon!!
Image
User avatar
Stoned Lil Freak
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 10:31 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by Stoned Lil Freak »

Ohhh that could make it even more tricky...hehehehehe
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/pe2fa5fed4bcae56c3fd7916dbb46deda/faa234b0.jpg[/img] Me in tha pimpin blazed hat 8)
jane.
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 2:06 am
Location: ontario, canada
Contact:

Post by jane. »

i got a headache when i went to math stoned, my brian was like... yeah.
blazing out of hell
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Funny, for me it's the other way round, normally I don't understand jack shit about maths, but with a little THC in my veins, it goes much better.
User avatar
luckystoner88
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 182
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 3:23 am
Location: maui,hawaii
Contact:

Post by luckystoner88 »

you knwo i've prabaly done math stoned but....o waiat i do rember one time ... it was my math final... i knew i would fail it so i came stoned and i think i understand school betta stned.... but any way i dont remember if it was hard or not it was three weeks ago
weedguru_badass
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 297
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:44 pm
Location: Is hell smokey?*?*? (8-S)
Contact:

Post by weedguru_badass »

Hey I went into My math GCSE stoned as i did the rest of my exams and ended up wit an A so cant be bad LOL

But u cant exactly say to ur mates wen ur all wrecked, I know I'll get some pens and we can all do some maths! now can u?? :lol:
./B_A_D_A_S_S\.

Reality is an illusion brought on by lack of weed!!! merely a crutch for the weaker of us :evil:
User avatar
Loaf_Smoke
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 5:42 pm
Contact:

Post by Loaf_Smoke »

man I suck at math normally..

I got like a 34 percent in math so if I tried math i would be so fucking.......fucked....cause it's already so hard...
~PuT tHe DoPe AwAy BoYz~
Zero
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2003 7:24 pm
Contact:

Post by Zero »

try doin english stoned...OMG! i got a A lol u drown on about shit but u get the marks :D
mmmhmmm
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users