I need help...advanced growers reply only.

The place to seek help for sick plants, and general growth related topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Psyclone
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1308
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
Location: NY
Contact:

I need help...advanced growers reply only.

Post by Psyclone »

Gah...hard determining what the problem is...at first I thought it was heat stress...then potassium...I tried solving both those problems but it continues...what's happening is the leaves look like they have nutrient burn...the leaves are losing their color to a light green then yellow...I'm using a 15-15-20 solution...only use it once a week for the plant, the rest of the waterings are with bottled water. So yeah, help? lol
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

maybe your PH is off or soil might be to acidic
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Psyclone
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1308
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Psyclone »

Really?...damnit, I need a tester...used to have one but got confiscated on my last operation lol
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

if your not monitoring the PH that's most likely what it was especially with the symptoms you're describing
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users