my mum calls me anti-social,
but i call myself aware,
cos i see more than most,
when i lock my focus, and I stare,
a dream to you,
may well, for me, be a fuckin nightmare,
i don't find many people these days,
with whom i can find much to share...
I am so desperate to relate...
but the more I interact with humans,
the more I FEEL HATE,
not the love that that I seek,
just the understanding,
i'm on plane that long ago ran out of fuel,
gliding above a society where i don't want to be landing....
they say 'take a chill pill, dan
you need to relax'
how the hell can I do that when I am so aware of the facts?
why don't people care,
that they are supporting a bloodthirsty regime?
Bush and Blair can only do what they do,
because we provide the steam.....
ignorance may be bliss,
but I see it as a curse,
and the more people who take that route,
the less chance this world is going to become anything but worse...
we provide the steam
Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users