life moves on...

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

life moves on...

Post by weedguru_animal »

life moves on,
but each day is the same,
My mental acivity is supersonic, but my physical efforts remain lame...

ANger is bulding inside,
no longer hiding,
i'm so desperate to escape this place,
to buy a fast bike and go riding,
so fast that my mind's pace could be caught..
each revolution of the wheels in time with each thought....

I built a castle,
complete with drawbridge and moat,
I told everyone I was a cat,
but now they see i'm more like a stoat....

So what am i to do,
sharpen my claws then scratch?
attack at will,
then dive into the shadows,
become impossible impossible to catch..?

or should I just gather my thoughts and actions into one, then flee,
trailing gasoline so i can burn all the bridges that lie behind me...
fly another 12000 miles,
make another 'new start',
fuck it,why bother? i will be the same Dan,
with the same mad mind and emotionally inept heart...

i am a sheep that has become seperated from the flock,
able to communicate only through shouting or using my cock...
r0xley
Why Hello There !
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:10 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Post by r0xley »

Very raw, a bit harder to digest than "It is drugs" but it's sincerity adds to the impact it creates. Some niggling flow issues but I guess thats a result of the un-edited process?
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Post by weedguru_animal »

indeed, I am getting them down as they come out. Raw and rugged are my only aims....well, of course it would also be nice if some of you could relate in some way or at least understand my perspective somewhat...
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users