How to tell

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

poisonous
Why Hello There !
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:53 pm
Contact:

How to tell

Post by poisonous »

Ok. How do you tell if a joint is simply leaves or buds. How do you tell the difference between the smell, taste, and feel (when rolled up)? I know leaves will give you no effect. :roll: [/b]
It's your love that im waiting on. It's my love that you're running from.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

you would have to see the bud before it is rolled.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
poisonous
Why Hello There !
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:53 pm
Contact:

Post by poisonous »

So, you cant tell the difference once it's rolled without smoking it?
It's your love that im waiting on. It's my love that you're running from.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

exactly
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
Location: Stoned Soliloquy
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »

generally, though, if you have a dealer who doesnt suck, they wont put leaves in your herb.... thats just a lame way to rip someone off....
Image
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
gocht28
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 121
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:02 am
Contact:

Post by gocht28 »

If you get ur weed alredy in buds and roll it yourself than you have nothing to worry about. Unless youn know the dealer very well then dont ask for it alredy rolled cuz thats an easy way to get ripped off.
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

who the fuck sells pre-rolled joints anyways? Let me rephrase that. Who the fuck buys pre-rolled joints? That takes 1/4 of the fun out of buying the weed(if you plan on smoking it in a joint).
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
csem-it
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:47 pm
Location: England - UK
Contact:

Post by csem-it »

The only way to tell would be to unroll the joint, LOL.

Then to find you have been riped off and all you have is leaves and stems.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

Jay212 wrote:who the fuck sells pre-rolled joints anyways? Let me rephrase that. Who the fuck buys pre-rolled joints? That takes 1/4 of the fun out of buying the weed(if you plan on smoking it in a joint).
Not that weird, I use to sell pre-rolled joints all day while I was in highschool, $10 a piece. It was a profitable set up and it was alot less conspicuous than a bag of weed.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
csem-it
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:47 pm
Location: England - UK
Contact:

Post by csem-it »

Weedguru DrGreenthumb wrote:
Jay212 wrote:who the fuck sells pre-rolled joints anyways? Let me rephrase that. Who the fuck buys pre-rolled joints? That takes 1/4 of the fun out of buying the weed(if you plan on smoking it in a joint).
Not that weird, I use to sell pre-rolled joints all day while I was in highschool, $10 a piece. It was a profitable set up and it was alot less conspicuous than a bag of weed.
I can see your point, a big bag of herb against something that just looks like a fag would be a big difference.
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

I only said that because if you were trying to sell a joint to someone in my school you would probably be told to fuck off. You don't know what you're getting if it's already rolled and if you want to check, that means unrolling it which defeats the purpose. I would really only buy a joint if it was from someone I knew wouldnt try to fuck me.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
shermsticky
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:59 am
Contact:

Post by shermsticky »

who the fuck sells pre-rolled joints anyways?

for real. never been presented with that.
KaliCoe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 451
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:07 pm
Location: Kansas City, USA
Contact:

Post by KaliCoe »

who the fuck sells pre-rolled joints anyways?

for real. never been presented with that.
are you serious?

jay212 said
who the fuck sells pre-rolled joints anyways? Let me rephrase that. Who the fuck buys pre-rolled joints? That takes 1/4 of the fun out of buying the weed(if you plan on smoking it in a joint).
[Weedguru DrGreenthumb said]
Not that weird, I use to sell pre-rolled joints all day while I was in highschool, $10 a piece. It was a profitable set up and it was alot less conspicuous than a bag of weed.
read other people post first if your gonna post shermsticky!!![/b]
FUCK SUBURBAN POLICE
SToNeR ChRiS
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1549
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
Location: Where gravity no longer exists
Contact:

Post by SToNeR ChRiS »

Before I really knew how to roll, I called this dude on my street and asked him if he could pre roll a joint for me and in return, I'd toss him 5 bucks for it. It was late and I just wanted to bun. Anyway, he rolled a pretty big joint, so I gave him the 5 and then burned it with him. Not like it never happens lol. As for your question, as people said you wouldn't really know unless someone just shoved full stems in your joint lol. Bitted up, it all pretty much feels the same.
youngweezy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:46 pm

Post by youngweezy »

my friend got asked two roll 2 1.5g blunts and he rolled like a dime in each, it was so funny, and the guy gave him ten bucks.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users