What Drugs Have You Done? Craziest Combos?
Moderator: Moderators
-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
What Drugs Have You Done? Craziest Combos?
I'm for the most part a pot head, but I've experimented some.
Shit load of weed. (Love weed, helps me get good test scores lol)
Quite a bit of drinking.
Acid once.
Extacy (quite) a few times.
Coke once. (hated it)
I did speed once
Morphine/Codiene/hydrocodone, done these a couple times.
Dimenhydrinate (Gravol) once, retarded drug
I've done DXM in small doses (like 100mg)
I smoke a lot of ciggys.
70mg dose of Zopiclone (update: june 26)
Diphenhydramine (Benadryls) as of sept, 06
I wanna get some shrooms.
Combos
2 E's, 6 shots absolut vodka, smoked 2 joints (Pretty fun)
Speed+5 or 6 shots vodka (Extremely drunk speedy feeling, 45 minutes felt like 5 lol)
100mg DXM+4 beer+4 joints+50mg morphine (spacey, chilled trippy feeling lasted all day)
5 tylenol 3's and 4 shots gin. (Dangerous! Don't mix tylenol with alcohol! Felt pretty good but still.)
Not a combo, but my first time drinking I drank 2 mickeys, a gangster 40 and a few shots of peach schnapps in about 20 mins.. (Can't remember what the mickeys or gangster 40 were, too drunk)
EDIT: I've cut back a lot, but I'm thinkin I'll start back up again sometime soon.
Shit load of weed. (Love weed, helps me get good test scores lol)
Quite a bit of drinking.
Acid once.
Extacy (quite) a few times.
Coke once. (hated it)
I did speed once
Morphine/Codiene/hydrocodone, done these a couple times.
Dimenhydrinate (Gravol) once, retarded drug
I've done DXM in small doses (like 100mg)
I smoke a lot of ciggys.
70mg dose of Zopiclone (update: june 26)
Diphenhydramine (Benadryls) as of sept, 06
I wanna get some shrooms.
Combos
2 E's, 6 shots absolut vodka, smoked 2 joints (Pretty fun)
Speed+5 or 6 shots vodka (Extremely drunk speedy feeling, 45 minutes felt like 5 lol)
100mg DXM+4 beer+4 joints+50mg morphine (spacey, chilled trippy feeling lasted all day)
5 tylenol 3's and 4 shots gin. (Dangerous! Don't mix tylenol with alcohol! Felt pretty good but still.)
Not a combo, but my first time drinking I drank 2 mickeys, a gangster 40 and a few shots of peach schnapps in about 20 mins.. (Can't remember what the mickeys or gangster 40 were, too drunk)
EDIT: I've cut back a lot, but I'm thinkin I'll start back up again sometime soon.
Last edited by President Beavis on Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.
-
TYStonerTY
- Bonghead

- Posts: 300
- Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 1:32 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Oh skins man u never told me u did ecstasy! Man it sounds pretty cool.. i wanna get a hold of some ecstasy, speed and alot of acid and shrooms... Where did u get it from? JJ?
[img]http://s9.imagehosting.us/uploadpoint/imagehosting_upload_storage/user_40021/T0_40021_1470270.jpg[/img]
Sig by antiflagPUNK
Sig by antiflagPUNK
-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
I get a lot of my shit from people that you probably dont know, dont wanna mention names here. you need to get into town more.
XTC's awesome and so are acid and shrooms but speed, no. dont do speed it sucks lol.
man i might need to rethink what im spending my 330$ on, less bud and smokes and more E's and acid!
man i might need to rethink what im spending my 330$ on, less bud and smokes and more E's and acid!
-
TYStonerTY
- Bonghead

- Posts: 300
- Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 1:32 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
-
Darth Inhaler
- Bonghead

- Posts: 454
- Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:58 am
- Location: Connecticut
- Contact:
I only mix drugs with weed.
E + Weed
Shrooms + Weed
Coke + Weed
Alcohol + Weed
Weed + Weed
E + Weed
Shrooms + Weed
Coke + Weed
Alcohol + Weed
Weed + Weed
I think drugs have done some good things for us, and if you don't believe me, do me a favor. Go home tonight and burn all your albums, tapes, and cd's. Because the musicians who made all that great music...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
-
kass
- Casual toker

- Posts: 10
- Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:02 pm
- Location: alabama,usa
- Contact:
-
lol999
- Bonghead

- Posts: 441
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:51 pm
- Contact:
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
adderol+mushroom+coke+weed+alcohol
it was the last week of my senior year the night before my english final. the mushrooms didnt kick in until 8 hours later when I was had just been handed my final. it all worked out though. I got a B on the essay and exam. I graduated and got a scholarship for my grades
it was the last week of my senior year the night before my english final. the mushrooms didnt kick in until 8 hours later when I was had just been handed my final. it all worked out though. I got a B on the essay and exam. I graduated and got a scholarship for my grades
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
-
Weedguru Cusmar
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2834
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
- Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
- Contact:
Coke+MDMA+ 2 e's + weed + alcohol, fun but thats my limit, i'd never do anything like that again.

thats fucking crazyWeedguru DrGreenthumb wrote:adderol+mushroom+coke+weed+alcohol
it was the last week of my senior year the night before my english final. the mushrooms didnt kick in until 8 hours later when I was had just been handed my final. it all worked out though. I got a B on the essay and exam. I graduated and got a scholarship for my grades
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
-
shermsticky
- Casual toker

- Posts: 74
- Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:59 am
- Contact:
dxm and weed. took me by surprise. couldn't do ANYTHING for like 4 hours. maybe. who knows. fuckin tripped me out real hard. i literally couldn't dop anything and everything was wavy and very surreal, almost like a different drug altogether. the weed felt like a long tobacco tingliness. weed vision plus dxm vision=bad.
- SmokyMcPot420
- Bonghead

- Posts: 160
- Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:41 pm
cant remember the exact dosage of my "combos", but ive done some pretty crazy shit thtat i cant believe i have lived through.
a couple of e's and a couple rails of some coke is real fun. but i really dont like coke that much. only done it like 3 times.
3-4 beers+couple joints+TEN zana bars. that is 20 MG of xanax.=the most fucked up i have ever been in my life. i was completely out of my box. couldnt walk straight for 3 days. i have never concentrataed on something so hard in my life as i did to try to walk that night. it was bad. we were in florida. it was about 11pm or so and we were walking on the shoreline and i fell in the ocean with my phone and cigs in my pocket. they said i was more pissed about my cigs then my phone ha. passed at about midnight and they couldnt wake me up till 5pm the next day. ended up talkin to the cops that came to our room and shit and they didnt even know i was fucked up haha. i just sat there in the chair and watched them talk to my friends dad, laughing at the thought that these cops have completely no idea at all how obliverated i am. did a lot more shit im not gonna explain unless someone wants to hear it ha.
a couple of e's and a couple rails of some coke is real fun. but i really dont like coke that much. only done it like 3 times.
3-4 beers+couple joints+TEN zana bars. that is 20 MG of xanax.=the most fucked up i have ever been in my life. i was completely out of my box. couldnt walk straight for 3 days. i have never concentrataed on something so hard in my life as i did to try to walk that night. it was bad. we were in florida. it was about 11pm or so and we were walking on the shoreline and i fell in the ocean with my phone and cigs in my pocket. they said i was more pissed about my cigs then my phone ha. passed at about midnight and they couldnt wake me up till 5pm the next day. ended up talkin to the cops that came to our room and shit and they didnt even know i was fucked up haha. i just sat there in the chair and watched them talk to my friends dad, laughing at the thought that these cops have completely no idea at all how obliverated i am. did a lot more shit im not gonna explain unless someone wants to hear it ha.
-
Darth Inhaler
- Bonghead

- Posts: 454
- Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:58 am
- Location: Connecticut
- Contact:
wow...a couple nights ago I did 3 and a third triple stacked E pills, about 5 grams of weed, and a couple lines of coke.
6 hours passed by and to me it seemed like only 5 minutes....
6 hours passed by and to me it seemed like only 5 minutes....
I think drugs have done some good things for us, and if you don't believe me, do me a favor. Go home tonight and burn all your albums, tapes, and cd's. Because the musicians who made all that great music...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.
- Dulleffects
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 515
- Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:00 pm
- Contact:
well, my personal record is =
15 molson canadian + 2 grams of coke between 2 people + 2 caps of e + 2 hits of acid. I WAS FUCKING TRIPPING LIKE NOTHINGS EVER TRIPPED BEFORE.
I've also done pretty much every other "common" drug except for heroin.
Shrooms and e is pretty cool. Alchy and acid isn't that bad, but you get kinda sick
15 molson canadian + 2 grams of coke between 2 people + 2 caps of e + 2 hits of acid. I WAS FUCKING TRIPPING LIKE NOTHINGS EVER TRIPPED BEFORE.
I've also done pretty much every other "common" drug except for heroin.
Shrooms and e is pretty cool. Alchy and acid isn't that bad, but you get kinda sick
Accccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddddd
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
Seems a little hard to believe, I'd think your heart would stop with that much coke alone, much less the other drugs. Plus you must have been having a horrible trip on acid after you came down on the coke.Dulleffects wrote:15 molson canadian + 2 grams of coke between 2 people + 2 caps of e + 2 hits of acid. I WAS FUCKING TRIPPING LIKE NOTHINGS EVER TRIPPED BEFORE.
Regardless, it sounds like it was a hell of a night
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users