anyone see it yet?
the da vinci code..
Moderator: Moderators
- mr green
- Bonghead

- Posts: 354
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:18 pm
- Contact:
the da vinci code..
really lookinf forward to seeing this film,book was one of my favourites so im expecting it to be killa
anyone see it yet?
anyone see it yet?
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
Critics gave it a bad review but then again I dont trust movie critics all that much. I think the problem will be that alot of people will read the book before watching the movie and as in any other situation the book will be better. Those who havent read the book first will probably enjoy the movie much more than those who have.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
-
MoBB
- Casual toker

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:46 am
- Location: none
- Contact:
I went to see this movie while i was *RoLLinG on eX* on Friday, It was my first time rolling too, it was awesome, i just didn't like that we had to sit right in the FIRST row at AMC, but whatever i was high as fuck ad rolling. the movie was ok. I wouldn't want to see it all fucked up though, i'd watch it again sober.
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
I dont have the attention span needed to watch a movie while I'm rolling. The only things I have the attention span for while on E are dancing and humping.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
- mr green
- Bonghead

- Posts: 354
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:18 pm
- Contact:
- danno_rollin_blunts
- Bonghead

- Posts: 140
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 6:42 pm
- Location: earlsdon coventry UK
- Contact:
-
MOT
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1916
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:55 am
- Contact:
- mr green
- Bonghead

- Posts: 354
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:18 pm
- Contact:
-
MOT
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1916
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:55 am
- Contact:
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
-
canadianbud
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2157
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Contact:
I've heard that if you've read the book, it is disappointing, but ifyou never read the book it is a great movie. Too bad ive read it 
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
- mr green
- Bonghead

- Posts: 354
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:18 pm
- Contact:
-
zak
- Casual toker

- Posts: 22
- Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 12:18 am
- Location: British columbia
- Contact:
-
farmacyst
- Casual toker

- Posts: 52
- Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:58 pm
- Location: London, England
- Contact:
-
TYStonerTY
- Bonghead

- Posts: 300
- Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 1:32 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
I read the book first and it was really good, (so was Angels and Demons. If you havent read it, read it now. If you dont want to read it, you are wrong, read it now) and then I saw the movie, which was also really good. A few things in the movie didnt match up to the book (Just like the color of a car or something someone says, little things) and they left little tiny bits out but its still really good. And yeah, Sophie neveau (However you spell it) DAMN!
[img]http://s9.imagehosting.us/uploadpoint/imagehosting_upload_storage/user_40021/T0_40021_1470270.jpg[/img]
Sig by antiflagPUNK
Sig by antiflagPUNK
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users