honey, cherry, black oil

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply

if you have smoked it, whats your favorite

cherry
1
33%
honey
2
67%
 
Total votes: 3

frosted_essence
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Contact:

honey, cherry, black oil

Post by frosted_essence »

hi i live in saskatchewan, canada. I went to mexico at christmas nobody there knew what oil was, nobody that i met from michigan, and my buddy tells me even people in bc dont know what it is. Oil made from the rez of pot that is collected in a pipe, which you burn off with isopropanol or another high concentrated alcohol. I heard it was just a sask, manitoba thing... if you know anything about it let me know....
Im just in amazement that nobody else could know.....
its what we smoke when times are harsh
'
kate
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

sounds like some sort of resin oil
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Re: honey, cherry, black oil

Post by cutthecashflow »

frosted_essence wrote:hi i live in saskatchewan, canada. I went to mexico at christmas nobody there knew what oil was, nobody that i met from michigan, and my buddy tells me even people in bc dont know what it is. Oil made from the rez of pot that is collected in a pipe, which you burn off with isopropanol or another high concentrated alcohol. I heard it was just a sask, manitoba thing... if you know anything about it let me know....
Im just in amazement that nobody else could know.....
its what we smoke when times are harsh
'
kate
I was up in Saskatoon a couple summers ago doing some work and I never ran across any oil while I was up there.

I'm sure if something related to marijuana goes on Im sure the people in BC have heard of it.

I've never had oil though so I guess I wouldnt know.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users