kick boxin`
Moderator: Moderators
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
kick boxin`
i just started kickboxin`, its a great release, frustration n anger, try it you might like it.
-
Baybee
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2082
- Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
- Location: Kamlooos, BC
- Contact:
I used to take Kickboxing. My instructor was amazing, Tom Laroche. Apperently he used to be some kind of 'world champion' then retired, and instructed. He was trippy, I member, once I heart my knee, I shit you not, he said a prayer of some sort.. and instantly, it felt better. I took a 'womans self defence corse there as well.
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Yea kickboxing is fun. I just havent had much time now that Im living in an aparment. I was used to having my heavy bag set up in the basement so I could go beat on it anytime I wanted. Now if I want to do any sort of boxing or training I have to go to the YMCA which charges twelve bucks for a day pass.
So now I just do a lot of running.
So now I just do a lot of running.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
juliennepeters
- Casual toker

- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri May 07, 2010 6:51 am
- Contact:
Re: kick boxin`
Kickboxing is a great way for having a work out and learning to defend yourself in the process. It helps in increasing your strength as well as agility. Kickboxing is a healthy sport since it teaches you how to defend yourself. In the uncertain world that we live in today, there are many threats which is why one must know some basic self defense. The sport has a rich history as it dates back about one thousand years in Asia. The modern day version of the sport became more popular in America during the 1970s when it was on of the forms of full contact martial art.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users