latest eminem video

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

latest eminem video

Post by weedguru tom »

i know how alot of you hate eminem, but 'when im gone', his latest vid probly his last, its touchin` check it out. if you have followed shady for th elast 6 ears, it makes alot of sence.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

I like eminem and d12 's older stuff but im not feeling his new single. In my opinion its lacking in flow.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
User avatar
Black Stan
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:58 pm
Location: T-Dot,-O ;Up North
Contact:

Post by Black Stan »

I thought i lacked flow at first, but than I heard it again a couple times and I loved it. The track has flow its just a lil hidden
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

I'm bored of Eminem. I loved him back in the day, but, I won't even listen to his old stuff anymore.. I like Obie though.

I don't mind eminems 'underground mix tape' stuff.. but its just Ok
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users