Grinders

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Bigrob72
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 151
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:13 am
Location: Knoxville, TN
Contact:

Grinders

Post by Bigrob72 »

First of all, I did search the topic and I didnt find a complete answer to my question. Mods: Move if necessary....

I have a SweetLeaf Grinder and was wondering how in the blue fuck do I get the keif/trichnomes from in between the spikes?

Is there any particular "tool" to use so that the shit will get out easily. Ive tried just about everything that sounded reasonable.

Im just about to get a piece of mid grade and see if I cant just roll it all around the shit to see if I can get any trichnomes attached to it....

Later
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

Boil some water and put it in a bowl with the grinder. Leave it a while and then you should be able to get some of the crap out.
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
User avatar
highfish
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:10 pm
Location: Bristol, England
Contact:

grinder

Post by highfish »

my grinder got jamed so i decided to put it in our dishwasher.
it worked like a dream an now is as new again
roll roll roll a joint,
twist it at the end,
spark it up,
take a drag,
an pass it to your friend
gocht28
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 121
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:02 am
Contact:

Post by gocht28 »

just invest your money in a spacecase and you will never have this problem. They run about a 100 but are well worth it.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users