what do I need to grow outside?

The place to seek help for sick plants, and general growth related topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
420weednigga
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Georgia
Contact:

what do I need to grow outside?

Post by 420weednigga »

I bought a dime of weed today(February 27,2006) and I have a seed.I wanna grow it but dont know how. I wanna grow it outside since I cant grow inside. So what will I need as appliances?
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

if its an outdoor grow you cant really use appliances since they require electricity. good luck with your seed.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
420weednigga
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Georgia
Contact:

Post by 420weednigga »

I wont need any fertilizer or anything like that?
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

i dont know man im not a grower but theres plenty info around here on outdoor growing and using fertilizer just look around.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

http://www.erowid.org has some good outdoor growing guides, ifyou live in the u.s. planting season is just around the corner
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
420weednigga
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Georgia
Contact:

Post by 420weednigga »

Ya Im from the US. I just wanted to know if I needed nutes and crap.otherwise I couldnt get all that stuff. Im from Ga. thanx for the link
h0dg1
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:27 am
Contact:

Post by h0dg1 »

im from canada and i wanna grow outside?
dope,clope,smoke
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

so what's the question?
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
youngweezy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:46 pm

Post by youngweezy »

just try and collect like 100 seeds and then put them all throughout a field.
Psyclone
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1308
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Psyclone »

youngweezy wrote:just try and collect like 100 seeds and then put them all throughout a field.
hush.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users