Spewing
Moderator: Moderators
-
b_p
- Casual toker

- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:43 pm
- Contact:
Spewing
Hm a few days ago, me and my gf got high.
We used a bong.
Um it was all ok for about half and hour and then I felt so sick I had to go to the bathroom.
I was sitting there for about 20 minuted gagging up burps and I was like it's all good just gagging up air then BLEH I spewed my guts out. It wasn't liek a slush out I spray that shit with INTENCE FORCE! I seriously felt like I was going to die.
Anyway, I lied down and for the rest of my high I felt like I was going to die and shit. And I was dizzy for the rest of the day. I went to sleep that night and today I feel ok.
BTW I've done it before (though I am still reletivley new) and I didn't have this happen.
ALSO BTW my gf was fine.
Some factors I've gathered may be...
-I smoked too much (I read on another post that I can't OD on this stuff So I wanted to get the most of my high, so I smoked maybe... half a gram? Prolly not that much but a fair bit. It was good stuff too)
-Too tired. (I was so knackered that day, I had slept about 6 hours the previous night and maybe 4 hours the night before that.)
-Something I ate? (My spew was discolored)
Thanks for your help guys.
We used a bong.
Um it was all ok for about half and hour and then I felt so sick I had to go to the bathroom.
I was sitting there for about 20 minuted gagging up burps and I was like it's all good just gagging up air then BLEH I spewed my guts out. It wasn't liek a slush out I spray that shit with INTENCE FORCE! I seriously felt like I was going to die.
Anyway, I lied down and for the rest of my high I felt like I was going to die and shit. And I was dizzy for the rest of the day. I went to sleep that night and today I feel ok.
BTW I've done it before (though I am still reletivley new) and I didn't have this happen.
ALSO BTW my gf was fine.
Some factors I've gathered may be...
-I smoked too much (I read on another post that I can't OD on this stuff So I wanted to get the most of my high, so I smoked maybe... half a gram? Prolly not that much but a fair bit. It was good stuff too)
-Too tired. (I was so knackered that day, I had slept about 6 hours the previous night and maybe 4 hours the night before that.)
-Something I ate? (My spew was discolored)
Thanks for your help guys.
-
Weedguru Cusmar
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2834
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
- Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
- Contact:
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
no, it is easy to overdose on marijuana, especially if you aren't a habitual user. Yes, this overdose of which i speak is very removed from other drug overdoses like cocaine, heroin, amphetamine, exstacy, Lsd, and others, but nonetheless it can be a particulalry harrowing experience.
Countless times when I was younger, even when I was habitually toking, I would get pissed out my brain, then return to my house and start rolling super strong joints (because I'd drunk and start thinking more weed more high), only to find that after half the first Jay is smoked I suddenly feel like my life might be ending...
dizziness is way too small and inadequate word for the mental state that ensues with too much weed mixed with too much alcohol in the blood(especiialy in the drink first/smoke after order).
I can relate to your feelings that its all over, and the sickness that can with cannabis is one of the worst I have self inflicted, though I am saying on the whole that my moments of looking for god, asking my mates to leave me in a room, turn the lights off and to check back in a hour..
One of the worst times was when i had was at University, in Manchester. I had started a new job at Tesco, and was on my first big night out with my new friends..wanting to impress them i suppose but also wishing to continue the party spirit, I invited them all back to the house I lived at (with 4 other students).anyway after a few joints of some savagely strong skunk my fun stopped, very suddenly and sharply and sickly.. i crawled up the stairs, somehow pulled myself into bed, then wentinto some kinda of drug coma..I was semi-conscioness,, i remeber my housemates coming in my room shouting at me saying
'get up you little prick, what about all those people in our house, get rid of them NOW!'
and the photography student, true to form, was taking pictures of my spasmed face as i threw up on my pillows and tried to raise my arm to shoo them away...
i was fucked.
anyway, ive only felt really proper sick like that from combining alcohol with strong weed. from just using weed alone, i have got sick, pulled a whitey and had to lie down somewhere for a while, sometimes the rest of the day or night..a good remedy for sickness brought on by been too stoned is a cold shower....
so good luck, i would say just roll yourself some little joints, and smoke it slow and see how you go,, no need to try get as high as you can get when your body mind aren't used to your canniboid receptors been so overloaded/saturated..
take care mate!!
Countless times when I was younger, even when I was habitually toking, I would get pissed out my brain, then return to my house and start rolling super strong joints (because I'd drunk and start thinking more weed more high), only to find that after half the first Jay is smoked I suddenly feel like my life might be ending...
dizziness is way too small and inadequate word for the mental state that ensues with too much weed mixed with too much alcohol in the blood(especiialy in the drink first/smoke after order).
I can relate to your feelings that its all over, and the sickness that can with cannabis is one of the worst I have self inflicted, though I am saying on the whole that my moments of looking for god, asking my mates to leave me in a room, turn the lights off and to check back in a hour..
One of the worst times was when i had was at University, in Manchester. I had started a new job at Tesco, and was on my first big night out with my new friends..wanting to impress them i suppose but also wishing to continue the party spirit, I invited them all back to the house I lived at (with 4 other students).anyway after a few joints of some savagely strong skunk my fun stopped, very suddenly and sharply and sickly.. i crawled up the stairs, somehow pulled myself into bed, then wentinto some kinda of drug coma..I was semi-conscioness,, i remeber my housemates coming in my room shouting at me saying
'get up you little prick, what about all those people in our house, get rid of them NOW!'
and the photography student, true to form, was taking pictures of my spasmed face as i threw up on my pillows and tried to raise my arm to shoo them away...
i was fucked.
anyway, ive only felt really proper sick like that from combining alcohol with strong weed. from just using weed alone, i have got sick, pulled a whitey and had to lie down somewhere for a while, sometimes the rest of the day or night..a good remedy for sickness brought on by been too stoned is a cold shower....
so good luck, i would say just roll yourself some little joints, and smoke it slow and see how you go,, no need to try get as high as you can get when your body mind aren't used to your canniboid receptors been so overloaded/saturated..
take care mate!!
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
in fact I remember the good Asmodeus, been so drunk he thought he was jamaican, the joker tried to overdo the greenery and soon ended up in my kitchen vomiting in the sink....(the kitchen sink)
:
ahh, those were the days....i think he collapsed in the bathroom soon after that, and wasnt seen for a few days. Maybe was the same night i spoke of above, when i finished up wishing the world would stop spinning, the housemates would leave me alone and praying that God would help me if I promised never to get stoned again.........
ahh, those were the days....i think he collapsed in the bathroom soon after that, and wasnt seen for a few days. Maybe was the same night i spoke of above, when i finished up wishing the world would stop spinning, the housemates would leave me alone and praying that God would help me if I promised never to get stoned again.........
-
Weedguru_RyaNayR
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1664
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
- Location: The Sky
- Contact:
-
MellowFourTwenty
- Casual toker

- Posts: 65
- Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:55 pm
- Location: Swainsboro GA
- Contact:
RyaNayR wrote:NEVER SMOKE WEED AND DRINK ALCOHOL AT THE SAME TIME.
I know so many instances of people doing it then puking horribly and feeling like shit for the rest of the night.
lol you got to love the newbies -sips beer then hits blunt-
Lets get to the point and roll another joint.
THC delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol
^^gotta love it^^
THC delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol
^^gotta love it^^
-
Weedguru_RyaNayR
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1664
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
- Location: The Sky
- Contact:
-
canadianbud
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2157
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Contact:
hah i do it all the time, hence being crunk. If you are not experienced with both though, it is not a good idea, and dont do exceptional amounts of either.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
-
MellowFourTwenty
- Casual toker

- Posts: 65
- Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:55 pm
- Location: Swainsboro GA
- Contact:
nah ive seen people get sick with both, its all about how much you drink not what kind you drink, i just said beer because it came to mind first.RyaNayR wrote:actually beer's probably ok, just no hard liquor...
Lets get to the point and roll another joint.
THC delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol
^^gotta love it^^
THC delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol
^^gotta love it^^
-
CaNuCk
- Bonghead

- Posts: 322
- Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:47 pm
- Contact:
-
Weedguru_RyaNayR
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1664
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
- Location: The Sky
- Contact:
- fluffy100xr
- Casual toker

- Posts: 87
- Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:22 am
- Location: NC Mountains
- Contact:
the only time i got sick off weed was around the first month of smoking. i smoked about 4 deep bowls then went and layed on my friends bed to chill and watch tv. all a sudden my stomach started hurting like shit and i felt like i was going to puke so i got up and told him that i was going home cuz i didnt feel good and id be back later and quickly walked outta his house. on my way back to my house that was right across the street i thew up once right when i was walking down his driveway and then again in my front yard were i layed down for about 20 min then went into my house to bed. all i can say is what everyone else is, just take it easy and slow untill you get use to it.
"Some people like to smoke a bowl, some don't,
Some people do, and some people don't.
It's okay, because it's meant to be that way..."-Dave Matthews
Have you ever met that funny refer man?
Some people do, and some people don't.
It's okay, because it's meant to be that way..."-Dave Matthews
Have you ever met that funny refer man?
-
Darth Inhaler
- Bonghead

- Posts: 454
- Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:58 am
- Location: Connecticut
- Contact:
I never get sick off weed. I never get sick off alcohol either. So I basically can mix them both whenever I please, but I usually don't unless I'm at a party. Although I like to wash down a big hit with a beer.
I think drugs have done some good things for us, and if you don't believe me, do me a favor. Go home tonight and burn all your albums, tapes, and cd's. Because the musicians who made all that great music...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.
- Slim_Joules
- Casual toker

- Posts: 26
- Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:09 am
- Contact:
i dont drink much but i smoke a lot and i do mean a lot but the only i have ever puked was the first time i had a proper toke and because being a longtime this is all a lie i have seen a lot of people on thier first proper high and you can try and tell them to slow down but they wont and i started to realise that the first proper toke you ever have does F**k u up more than any other toke you will ever have after that
Yeah Boi
-
wgToonces
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2777
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
MellowFourTwenty wrote:RyaNayR wrote:NEVER SMOKE WEED AND DRINK ALCOHOL AT THE SAME TIME.
I know so many instances of people doing it then puking horribly and feeling like shit for the rest of the night.
lol you got to love the newbies -sips beer then hits blunt-
Ahahahaha, I can't believe you just said that
:scratchs:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users