funny stories for a book

Book reviews, creative writing, essays...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
ingz

funny stories for a book

Post by ingz »

i am compiling a book of funny stoner stories-post 'em here and if they are good, i'll email ya!
ingz :shock:
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

How cute! Somebody wants to publish our stories, gee...maybe we could make a buck selling 'em then? Just think..we could be rich just babbling off a bunch of sorry stoner tales....Oh my God, I gotta go hire an agent......LOL!
Image
User avatar
imNOTajunkie!
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 159
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2003 10:51 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by imNOTajunkie! »

will our names and adresses be withheld from publishin??
Am i???
User avatar
imNOTajunkie!
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 159
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2003 10:51 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by imNOTajunkie! »

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha IM JZT JOKING!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Am i???
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

... Ya know what I think? I think way back when, before all this 'god' shit.. Well I think someone was on some masive drugs, and wrote a story. Then died. And millions of years later, the story was found, and they took this story seriously and now we Call it the bible...
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

By the way. My theory is coppy written so if you take it I'll have to hunt you down and kick your ass. :D
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
User avatar
imNOTajunkie!
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 159
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2003 10:51 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by imNOTajunkie! »

thats sad if you really think that.... dun get me wrong.... me aND god dnt get along, but to send all religion into context of drugs, it dnt work for me
Am i???
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

I don't beleive in religion. It was the way I was brought up.





No pun intended...
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

Ok... maybe they where sober.And just had a veary creative mind
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
User avatar
imNOTajunkie!
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 159
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2003 10:51 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by imNOTajunkie! »

must agree with that theory.... most definately
Am i???
User avatar
Daddy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1413
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:55 pm
Location: Manchester England / Australia
Contact:

Post by Daddy »

All my storys will be in a book at Christmas..
Keepin it real in the uk the early years of the daddy...
All under Daddy I.N.C
Player no More.
All you need is Love.
User avatar
c4rdsh4rk_88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 514
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2003 11:02 am
Location: BC, Canada
Contact:

Post by c4rdsh4rk_88 »

sniper wrote:... Ya know what I think? I think way back when, before all this 'god' shit.. Well I think someone was on some masive drugs, and wrote a story. Then died. And millions of years later, the story was found, and they took this story seriously and now we Call it the bible...

holy shit..i dunno if you were serious about that, but i thought that was fuckin cool. i love thinking about things like that especially when im stoned and im fuckin stoned right now.
"Think for yourself and question authority" - Timothy Leary
User avatar
The Venal Marijuana God
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 455
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2003 12:54 am
Contact:

Post by The Venal Marijuana God »

how ever did a subject starting about our stories being published into a book, end up as a thread accusing me. stop accusing the gods or we will turn on the world. and make it hell, and you atheists better start weedianity now before the stoner gods will banish you to hell muhahaha.
[img]http://www.funny-photo-photos.com/pictures/bad_hunting_dog.jpg[/img]
-------------------------------------------------------
How Gods are born, thus how I was brought to this world.
-------------------------------------------------------
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

has anybody seen that book 'the litttle book of pot'?
Cameron.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Not I
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users