New Place I Found To Stash

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
KeepItOnTheDL
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2005 2:37 am
Contact:

New Place I Found To Stash

Post by KeepItOnTheDL »

So I have a pretty big room with alot of junk and good places to hide the greenery, and I used to be big on taping in above my closet door in the inside, or taping under a drawer but usually when I hide it, I'm high..and if I tape wrong...shit falls on the ground..easily snatched up by parents.

My New Discovery: Removing The Rubber Off My Monkey Lamp.. :)

Image
NaturalMystic
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 am
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by NaturalMystic »

thats pretty sik, ur lucky u found it, right now all i do to hide shit is put it undernath a dressar cuz my parents are to lazy to chek my room :D
hey hey hey, smoke weed everyday
asswipe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:48 pm
Location: nederland
Contact:

Post by asswipe »

I barely ever take weed to my home, and also my parents know I smoke pot, and they are not gonna do anything about it. (yay! :D) But I used to hide my stash in my boxing-bag, juts zip it open and its stuffed with leather pieces, they smell bad enough to overpower the weed smell, and just close the bag =). But that taping shit seems pretty hard to do when your stoned, doesn't it seembetter if you just hold it in one of your pockets in your jeans, and take it out the next day and find a decent spot to hide. :p anyway nice found ;)
Blow your mind! -. 'X __x
Crewz666
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:02 am
Location: Fordingbridge, Hampshire, England
Contact:

Post by Crewz666 »

Yeah I'm Lucky My Mum Knows I Smoke And She's Cool With It. Grats On Finding A Stash Hole Dude
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users