anyone know of this drug.

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
TuRkiSh ToKeR
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 238
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:44 am
Location: California
Contact:

anyone know of this drug.

Post by TuRkiSh ToKeR »

I was watching Going Tribal on the discovery channel where this guy goes out into tribes and practices their traditions culture blabla good show. Well he went to this one tribe witch was in the amazon i think. Their he did a drug that is a sacred drug.

They say it makes you look at who you realy are. The expierence is sposed to be terrifing but enlightening. the guy said he was having flashbacks of all his wrong doings, and some flashbacks where he hurt people, he was the person and felt their pain,( outer body expierences) IT says it teaches you about yourself. Anyone got any clue?
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/TurkishToker/wgmalcolm.jpg[/img]
GAZ
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2284
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
Location: Milton Keynes, England
Contact:

Post by GAZ »

I've heard about that before, I watched the same documentary I think, My brother will remember the name of it. Next time I go round his I will ask him for ya.

Was a very very good program.
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.

[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
Duke Raoul
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:57 am
Location: europe
Contact:

Post by Duke Raoul »

Maybe Ibogaine is the thing your asking about...some tribes also used Datura by their shamans to enter the spirit world...
[img]http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7020/aaaaaaa9kg.jpg[/img]

hash stonehenge...
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

ibogaine,ayahuasca,peyote,or amanita muscaria
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
TuRkiSh ToKeR
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 238
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:44 am
Location: California
Contact:

Post by TuRkiSh ToKeR »

thnks yall
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/TurkishToker/wgmalcolm.jpg[/img]
WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by WidespreadDead »

a lot of amazonian tribes had shamans which made brews and snuffs containing dmt. ayhucasia is what its called I believe. they did this as a coming of age ritual to reach deep inside oneself to see their faults and become a good person. shamanic rituals are incredibly interesting to me and im actually ordering the bark that contains the ingredients to make this brew
Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
Contact:

Post by Tokin42 »

it could be any type of drug, considering there are tons in the amazon and used by tribes.

widespreaddead: if your going to make ayausca, make sure you have the MAOI and DMT containing plants. if you have just one you wont feel anything.
....Buy the Ticket....

.....Take the Ride.....
WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by WidespreadDead »

^yeah I know I read up on it. youve gotta have 2 things, the maoiinhibitor to disable some enzymes in your body that would destroy the dmt on arrival then the actual bark that has dmt in it. when i do it ill post a trip report
TuRkiSh ToKeR
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 238
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:44 am
Location: California
Contact:

Post by TuRkiSh ToKeR »

WidespreadDead wrote:a lot of amazonian tribes had shamans which made brews and snuffs containing dmt. ayhucasia is what its called I believe. they did this as a coming of age ritual to reach deep inside oneself to see their faults and become a good person. shamanic rituals are incredibly interesting to me and im actually ordering the bark that contains the ingredients to make this brew

Yea thats the one i think im talkn about. I realy want to do it, my friends think im crazy for it. I mean it might be scary as fuck, but hey, i think it would be interesting,. an enlightnening expierence.
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/TurkishToker/wgmalcolm.jpg[/img]
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

DMT is a pretty damn strong drug. If you've ever done Salvia before, imagine a full fledged trip on that, but at least twice as strong. You definitely see some form of either a) a god, or b) an otherworldly being. You go to places you shouldn't go until you're done with this life. It's very enlightening, yes, but it can either give you lifelong lessons or haunt you to the day you die. Make sure if you do it, you're in a comfortable atmosphere, with at least one other person you closely trust (that person should most definitely remain sober). The only other advice I can give you is don't try to fight the trip no matter how intense it gets, because it'll only make it worse. And bear in mind, no matter what happens, that it's just a drug and it'll wear off shortly.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
Zen
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1088
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:56 am
Location: P.G., British Columbia
Contact:

Post by Zen »

Yeah, I smoked DMT before and it was pretty amazing, I don't know what it was exactly that I saw when I closed my eyes, but when they were open I saw the clouds invert on themselves.... and many fractalling spirals. many many many, as well as the feeling of my soul drifting outside of my body.

I would love to try some Ayahuasca, but only after trying a lot heavier shroom doses, as well as mescaline and some Amanita Muscaria. Salvia Extract as well, can't forget that haha.

WSD you can also mix in other plants into the mix like, Tobaccum Rustica, the original tobacco haha, many tribes believe that it's the Tobacco that provides the strength behind experience. There are lots of different mixtures to making Ayahuasca. Good luck to ya though mate, can't wait to hear how it goes :D

Peace~
Use the Earth to sew...
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!

-Derekson
Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
Contact:

Post by Tokin42 »

yeah, a lot of tribes believe that its the MAOI inhibitor that makes the trip what it is. wierd
....Buy the Ticket....

.....Take the Ride.....
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users