I want you to know
That I love you
For giving me place to live even if it's in this cage
I want you to know
That I hate you too
For just standing idley by watching me age
Why have I never flapped these wings that I have?
Why have I never found anything seeming worth to grab?
It's time I slipped myself through these prison bars
Jumping off of this ledge to try and fly through sky
Flapping my wings up to the stars
To put a twinkle in everyones' eye
And I want you to know
That I hate you
For keeping me locked up all these years in this pen
ANd I want to know
That I love you too
For giving me a life in which I finally found a reason
Peace~
Flapping
Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators
-
Zen
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1088
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:56 am
- Location: P.G., British Columbia
- Contact:
Flapping
Use the Earth to sew...
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!
-Derekson
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!
-Derekson
-
Weedguru_Dusk
- Bonghead

- Posts: 481
- Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:54 am
- Location: 7th circle of hell
- Contact:
I like this it reminds me of a song... maybe 'shackled' by vertical horizon, maybe not that one... heh if I figure it out I'll let you know.
"having a conversation with you is like walking through a Salvador Dali painting"
[i] ...and your eyes look like they've seen too much its always some excuse too tired, too obtuse you look so far removed, this time I fear im losing you [/i]
[i] ...and your eyes look like they've seen too much its always some excuse too tired, too obtuse you look so far removed, this time I fear im losing you [/i]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users