Skinny White man vs 600 pound man (UFC)

Funny pictures, jokes, website links, put 'em all in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Juicy J
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
Location: Smoke dat weed
Contact:

Skinny White man vs 600 pound man (UFC)

Post by Juicy J »

We smile wit dem gold teeth, I'm walkin wit a limp, smokin on a newport bumpin like a pimp.

[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]
User avatar
chadd_rock
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:34 am
Contact:

Post by chadd_rock »

lol that mans hand must be hurting real bad after hiting that meat head
You Can't Lose With The Tools I Use
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

Hah, pathetic fight, but so many UFC fighters would take that fatty out fast... The guy didn't even try submission when he had like a perfect chance.

I like how UFC never gives a shit about weight class, I watch it when I can... I'll post some vids here of some unbelievable shit and amazingly high levels of PAIN, I found on bullshido in a little while
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

http://www.wingtzun-eschwege.de/kkb-spa ... %20048.avi

OK I kind of got sidetracked but heres a short clip I was watchin... Wing tsun vs kickboxing, and shockingly, wing tsun wins (didn't get very violent at all though)
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Hey JuicyJ, why don't you just put the link to your faaaaavorite site, dumpalink.com, in your sig?

:lol:
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Juicy J
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
Location: Smoke dat weed
Contact:

Post by Juicy J »

Now that you mentioned it, I just might :)
We smile wit dem gold teeth, I'm walkin wit a limp, smokin on a newport bumpin like a pimp.

[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]
kevinvinvin
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:01 am
Location: Anaheim , California (OC)
Contact:

Post by kevinvinvin »

hurts my hand just watching that haha
i would puss out for sure
yeah...
djjj128
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 430
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:48 pm
Location: nOrF o' LoNdOn ToWn
Contact:

Post by djjj128 »

kevinvinvin wrote:hurts my hand just watching that
AAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

:lol:
[img]http://www.faceparty.com/public/865/images/djjj128_7512848.jpg[/img]
Crewz666
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:02 am
Location: Fordingbridge, Hampshire, England
Contact:

Post by Crewz666 »

That big dude must drop some major league turds
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

thanks for bumping that old thread or i wouldnt have seen it. gave me a good laugh while waking up.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
thc.greenthumb
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:08 am
Contact:

Post by thc.greenthumb »

The bigger they are, they harder they fall :P
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users