weed song

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
Dr. Weed
Why Hello There !
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:51 am
Contact:

weed song

Post by Dr. Weed »

If you got the money
I got the weed
This bud started form a seed
Some home grown chronic shit
All it will take is just one hit
This stuff will fuck you up
If you're a light weight
I recommend you only take one puff
Take one smell of this shit
And you'll be sure to have a coughing fit
I'm the weed dealer of this place
If you buy other shit
Don't even show your face
I'm a celebrity of this game
My weed gives me so much fame
If you want some of my weed
Just give me a call
One rip of this shit will make you fall
I've got the dankest weed in the world
In the universe
It's the best you will find in heaven, hell, and on earth
By: Titus Lometo
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users