The Midterm

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
Zen
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1088
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:56 am
Location: P.G., British Columbia
Contact:

The Midterm

Post by Zen »

The Mid Term
Oh it makes me squirm
I'm gonna fail I know it!
No no no, I'm just putting to much pressure on it.

Has it really been 8 weeks?
Time is flying with feathers and beaks
And now half my tiem is spent
My mind is about to be put on display I wish it wasn't

I wish it was already over
And Halloweens just around the corner
So many thoughts intersecting and blowing up
Exploding over the outcome of this test for the passing prized cup

Tomorrow is the day, closer, it reaches
We shall storm those German beaches
Damn the torpedoes and so on and so forth
These pieces of paper will show our knowledgable worth

I wanna pray but I don't believe in a God
Thoughts as such striking me as odd
Time to get up and go
Time to crack these books and light up a jo

Peace~
Use the Earth to sew...
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!

-Derekson
User avatar
BlueBull
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 261
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:57 pm
Location: Belgium, undisclosed
Contact:

Post by BlueBull »

Liked your previous one better, maybe bacause that one talked about deep emotions, but hey it's probably just personal taste...
Say hello to my little friend *lights a huge spliff up*
Zen
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1088
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:56 am
Location: P.G., British Columbia
Contact:

Post by Zen »

Yeah this is something I figured I should just get off my mind hehe

Peace~
Use the Earth to sew...
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!

-Derekson
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users