do u worry about cancer

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
chiggy chong
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:26 pm
Location: SIDBURY DEVON ENGLAND

do u worry about cancer

Post by chiggy chong »

i no i do lol might be stupid i mean i love to smoke the holy herb and smoke rollies when i dont have any but i have cut down and i am going to cut out normals all together, and i only want to smoke weed say 2-3 times a week and only spliffs lol what do u peeps think do u ever worry. :D

i think it's something we should all spare some time to think about. :?
HERBING IT 24/7
User avatar
BlueBull
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 261
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:57 pm
Location: Belgium, undisclosed
Contact:

Post by BlueBull »

I do know I can get cancer, but I don't really care, you gotta die from something, I picked my poison, besides, when I die of cancer, at least I'll die stoned...
Say hello to my little friend *lights a huge spliff up*
WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by WidespreadDead »

nope. everyone goes at once point or another
Juicy J
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
Location: Smoke dat weed
Contact:

Post by Juicy J »

BlueBull wrote:I do know I can get cancer, but I don't really care, you gotta die from something, I picked my poison, besides, when I die of cancer, at least I'll die stoned...
Amen.....
We smile wit dem gold teeth, I'm walkin wit a limp, smokin on a newport bumpin like a pimp.

[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Juicy J wrote:
BlueBull wrote:I do know I can get cancer, but I don't really care, you gotta die from something, I picked my poison, besides, when I die of cancer, at least I'll die stoned...
Amen.....
ErinElizabeth
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 204
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:16 am
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by ErinElizabeth »

If you have a lot of family members who have cancer or died from cancer, that's when you should be worried.
User avatar
chiggy chong
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:26 pm
Location: SIDBURY DEVON ENGLAND

Post by chiggy chong »

5 people in my family have died from cancer in the past 17 years of my life lol :(
HERBING IT 24/7
ErinElizabeth
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 204
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:16 am
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by ErinElizabeth »

I've lost 4 to cancer primarily, but my father also had cancer, so I'm kind of at risk... :(
GAZ
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2284
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
Location: Milton Keynes, England
Contact:

Post by GAZ »

Yes i've had family members die of cancer so im quite likely to get it anyway.
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.

[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

My uncle was the only one to ever get cancer while I was alive, but he survived it. This was partly by pinching off any weed I ever brought to his house after his chemo. :lol: Am I worried about cancer? Sure, it passes through my mind once in awhile. But I mean, if it happens, I'm powerless to stop it from happening, this is the lifestyle I chose and I have to deal with the repercussions.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
User avatar
jamo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 167
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:15 pm
Location: Cardiff, UK
Contact:

Post by jamo »

Why live a healthy life to get extra years on the end. In those end years you will more than likely be sitting around, emptying your piss bag waiting to die. Why would you want to sacrifice the things you like now for that? Its just common sense really.
User avatar
chiggy chong
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:26 pm
Location: SIDBURY DEVON ENGLAND

Post by chiggy chong »

jamo wrote:Why live a healthy life to get extra years on the end. In those end years you will more than likely be sitting around, emptying your piss bag waiting to die. Why would you want to sacrifice the things you like now for that? Its just common sense really.
bloody gd point have some seeds :P
HERBING IT 24/7
User avatar
jamo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 167
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:15 pm
Location: Cardiff, UK
Contact:

Post by jamo »

Woot, thanks, i need some :D
User avatar
vixen_sly
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:15 am
Location: Denver, Colorado
Contact:

Post by vixen_sly »

cancer shmancer
you can get cancer from walking in the sun, sitting in village inn near the smoking section, too much diet coke, and smoking some sweet sweet mary jane? we all take risks, my friends. just gotta pick your battles.
so what if my lungs feel like theyre overflowing with death?
if im in a war and pot is on my side against sickly little cancer cells, bring it on, bitchz
p.s. if you have cancer im sorry, i hope i dont go to hell for this, please feel better?
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

You damn right i'm worried about cancer. Though it wouldn't bother me that much if i got it now, when i'm older and i have kids, i'll be very worried about cancer, but i'll never stop smokin weed.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users