Breakfast???
Moderator: Moderators
-
zERo~Chronic
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 841
- Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:21 am
- Location: AL
- Contact:
Breakfast???
Ok well, i was wondering what everone eats for breakfast. everyone i know seems to just eat cerial, but when i talk to others it always oatmeal or bacon. how about u guys?

-
tweedle
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Anex
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1663
- Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
- Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
- Contact:
-
pirate
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2369
- Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
- Location: here
- Contact:
-
sniper
- Casual toker

- Posts: 46
- Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:59 am
- Contact:
- chiggy chong
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 603
- Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:26 pm
- Location: SIDBURY DEVON ENGLAND
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3686
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
-
MOT
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1916
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:55 am
- Contact:
-
GAZ
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2284
- Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
- Location: Milton Keynes, England
- Contact:
PM you slave driver you.purple monkey wrote:first coffee and a smoke and then a 3 egg cheese omelette with 3 toast with cheese, mustard and cold coffee everyday...
the wonders of having a maid!!burp
I never eat breakfast in the mornings. Dont have enough time.
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.
[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
Depends on what day it is. During the weekday, I don't have much time to cook breakfast. So I usually have cereal or toast.
On the weekends I usually sleep past breakfast time. So I usually eat something hearty and breakfasty when I wake up. Most times I'll eat bacon/balogna and eggs.
Fried balogna is the shit!
On the weekends I usually sleep past breakfast time. So I usually eat something hearty and breakfasty when I wake up. Most times I'll eat bacon/balogna and eggs.
Fried balogna is the shit!

-
pirate
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2369
- Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
- Location: here
- Contact:
Hey!!! i aint no slave driver... i pay her too!!
plus she also does the laundry, housecleaning, grocery buying and cooks lunch and dinner for me and my sister...
all for 1200 rupees a month...thats what? about 24 us$...
plus she also does the laundry, housecleaning, grocery buying and cooks lunch and dinner for me and my sister...
all for 1200 rupees a month...thats what? about 24 us$...
www.adventuresindaytripping.blogspot.com
[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]
-
tweedle
-
WidespreadDead
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2397
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
- Location: Chicago
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users