any one know any good jokes ?

Funny pictures, jokes, website links, put 'em all in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
smokey_mc_weed
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:34 am
Location: milton keynes
Contact:

any one know any good jokes ?

Post by smokey_mc_weed »

here are a couple that come to mind.

1. A stoner stumbles out of a party, and starts to walk home.
One the way he bumps into a guy who is all bloody and mangled.

The guy limps up to the stoner and says "Call me an ambulance!"

The stoner looks at him for a second, smiles and says, "You're an ambulance!"

2.Dick Cheney walks into the Oval Office and sees The President whooping and hollering.

"What's the matter, Mr. President?" The Vice President inquired.

"Nothing at all, boss. I just done finished a jigsaw puzzle in record time!" The President beamed.

"How long did it take you?"

"Well, the box said '3 to 5 Years' but I did it in a month!"

3.Five presidents are on a plane: George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, George W. Bush, and Bill Clinton. George Washington says, "I will make someone happy!" and throws a dollar bill off the plane.
Then Abraham Lincoln says, "I will make five people happy!" and throws 5 one dollar bills off the plane.

Then Thomas Jefferson says, "I will make 500 people happy!" and throws 500 one dollar bills off the plane.

Then George W. Bush says, "I will make the whole world happy!" and throws Bill Clinton off the plane.
roll it up, light it up, smoke it up, inhale
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

There's a whole forum of them.

viewforum.php?f=25&sid=06b48c7837500e718b1dc9a9ff412900

And yes, i know loads of good jokes, but i'm almost certain to be banned if i post them.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Re: any one know any good jokes ?

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

smokey_mc_weed wrote:Then George W. Bush says, "I will make the whole world happy!" and throws Bill Clinton off the plane.
I believe that should be vice versa.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

I was thinking the exact same thing when I read it
auto
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 643
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Albany, NY
Contact:

Post by auto »

tweedle wrote:I was thinking the exact same thing when I read it
likewise
GAZ
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2284
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
Location: Milton Keynes, England
Contact:

Post by GAZ »

Ditto
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.

[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users