Is pornography degrading to women....

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Is pornography degrading to women....

Post by cutthecashflow »

I will make my comments later, want to see what some of you think first.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Scratch
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
Location: inhale...exhaleee..
Contact:

Post by Scratch »

nope
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Not really, as 99% of the women in porn are in it out of their own free will.
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Weedguru Funk Doctor wrote:Not really, as 99% of the women in porn are in it out of their own free will.
Exactly, if they dont like it, they dont have to watch it
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Lol I was talking about the chicks in the porn business
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

Nope.
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Yeah I know but what I meant was the only people that are gonna find it degrading are women, so if they dont like it, dont watch
MOT
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1916
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:55 am
Contact:

Post by MOT »

No.
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/cainedtom/anti-nazi.jpg[/img]
Thats what uni's about!!! Eating some beef and finding its not quite to your taste!!!
WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by WidespreadDead »

haha we havent had a single woman say anything yet but im gonna go with the flow and say no
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

People have the freedom to do as they please. They wouldn't be porn stars if they didn't want to be.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
SilentDragon
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:25 pm
Location: QueensLand, Australia
Contact:

Post by SilentDragon »

yeah but thats personaly, how do women feel overall?
F4T5D 4W X 2
When one little panda pulls on another little pandas underwear, thats sexual harassment

'Towlie"im so high right now"
"wanna get high?"
"dont forget to bring a towl"
Starcast
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:36 am
Location: USA until I can leave
Contact:

Post by Starcast »

The only reason I can think of as to why a woman would be offended by porn is the bodies of pornstars. It creates unrealistic (for most) expectations for women to look like porn stars. Which in my opinion is retarded, because 90% of the guys who watch porn never expect to fuck a girl that looks like that. I personally think it isn't.

P.S. Did the debate at Kutztown University between Ron Jeremy and some feminist inspire this post?
Weedguru_Dusk
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 481
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:54 am
Location: 7th circle of hell
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Dusk »

No I don't believe it is. If its something she want to do, then good for her.
I had a lecture about using sex to sell and even that I don't see a problem with it. I think as long as the women isn't forced into doing anything against her will go right ahead; she's making more money than I am.
"having a conversation with you is like walking through a Salvador Dali painting"
[i] ...and your eyes look like they've seen too much its always some excuse too tired, too obtuse you look so far removed, this time I fear im losing you [/i]
Bonglovingirl
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:19 am
Contact:

Post by Bonglovingirl »

I'm female and I don't think porn is degrading to women. The women are the ones in control, it may not seem that way in the video, but they get paid more and they basically say who's in who's out and how it goes. To me, porn stars are like any other actors..they just have less lines to learn and no dressing room :lol:
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

No I don't think it's degrading to women. It's only degrading to the porn actress, and that's if she feels degraded.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users