I cant ignore the mental data,
That life throws my way,
I consider myself religious,
But only in times of dire need do I pray
I document my existance,
in ryhme wiv life pencils,
I got no time to contrive
or use any kinda stencils…
I think its better to create,
With just the basic utensils..
as my body and mind react,
and combine to try and keep my 1 ounze of peace intact
and its not my intention
For my words to reap praise,
Im just always interested to find out if others, adopt my kinda global gaze,
I try to get by right,
in this world,
Where I live,
I take what I can,
And every chance I get I give..
something back to the universally connected soul,
cos i wanna enjoy life but not at the expense of leaving a hole
The walls of socierty,
Are been patrolled with more vigour,
The power of the groups in charge has been allowed to get bigger,
Cos people are happy,
If they, themsleves, are okay,
They don’t give a fuck what some palestinian peace activist has got to say…
There is so much more2 life than than suits and ties,
Kissing some dikhead bosses ass,
In the hope of a rise,
Assimilating into a culture where popular values are fakeness and lies.
I cant be tamed
taught2 stay ona path straight and narrow,
They want me to be a dog,
but im more like a sparrow
cos i got wings,
that take me up high in the sky,
i see my body as simply the vehicle to carry my mind through this constantly changing route through life till i die....
I got a world view,
But sometimes I wish I saw less,
Cos been able to see real clear,
Aint always for the best..
as my body and mind react
Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
-
bongo
- Casual toker

- Posts: 47
- Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 6:04 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
the things that i watch today
haunt me inside
the dying the death the anger
leave me be while i bide my time
locked in the room
no existence or shadows
i let life pass by
no sadness or sorrow
i cant stand this shit
watching the people around me waste away
nothing is right
because everyone is gay
my life is so structured
a complete fucking mess
and the silence that surrounds me
is buzzing my skull
the words echo through
sweet silence
i live through your lie
the dark of your shadow
is my choice to life
haunt me inside
the dying the death the anger
leave me be while i bide my time
locked in the room
no existence or shadows
i let life pass by
no sadness or sorrow
i cant stand this shit
watching the people around me waste away
nothing is right
because everyone is gay
my life is so structured
a complete fucking mess
and the silence that surrounds me
is buzzing my skull
the words echo through
sweet silence
i live through your lie
the dark of your shadow
is my choice to life
drinks that i drink
drugs that i try
drugs that i try
-
Zen
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1088
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:56 am
- Location: P.G., British Columbia
- Contact:
That last stanza there, that was a really good way of writing that. This poem really touched home with me. Thanks for writing it man.
Peace~
Peace~
Use the Earth to sew...
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!
-Derekson
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!
-Derekson
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users