Equation for a sack when a wierd situation arises

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Equation for a sack when a wierd situation arises

Post by cutthecashflow »

So this ever happen to anyone? You got yourself an odd amount of money, or the dealer isn't selling in standard weights?

Use this simple equation. A/a=B/b

Where Capital letters is equal to dollar amounts and small letters are equal to grams.

For instance lets say you have 17 dollars and want to get all the bud you can get for 17 bucks.

In this instance you have 17 dollars and an eight in your area costs 50 dollars.

$17/a=50/3.5

Take 17 times 3.5 equals 59.5 then divide 59.5 by 50 so you should recieve at least 1.19 grams for 17 dollars.

The formula can be interchanged or used anyway that you see fit.

Any questions?
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Juicy J
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
Location: Smoke dat weed
Contact:

Post by Juicy J »

Thats alot of work homie, so i would have to say no I havent
We smile wit dem gold teeth, I'm walkin wit a limp, smokin on a newport bumpin like a pimp.

[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Its quite simple actually and It can be done in a matter of less then a minute and its a sure way to guarentee that you won't be getting ripped off.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Juicy J
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
Location: Smoke dat weed
Contact:

Post by Juicy J »

I suck at math bigtime :cry:
We smile wit dem gold teeth, I'm walkin wit a limp, smokin on a newport bumpin like a pimp.

[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]
WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by WidespreadDead »

math never was/is my strong suit
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Its never happened to me but I suppose its an alright Idea
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

But you can't detail 3.5 grams into small amounts for the same price. The less you take, the more expensive it is.

Here a 3.5 grammer is sold for $25.00. But grams are sold for $10.00. If you buy then individually it comes to $35.00, so you save $10 when buying a 3.5 gram bag.

Like a guy asking a dealer hey how pound for a pound of weed? Umm, I could sell it to you for $1200. THe other guys says ok, I'll take 3.5 grams for $15.00. Doesn't work that way.

You know what? I think I am making no sense at all. I am so stoned :spliff:
Image
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

No you make absolute perfect sense... All dealers just are not that smart.

o yea and Higher I was talking about small amounts like from 1 gram up to maybe an ounce ya know.

Then basically use a base price somewhere you don't always have to use an eight in the equation. Halfs/ quarters, or Oz's can all be used.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

1.19 grams for 17€?

I pay 20 for 4grams
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

1.19 grams for 17$?

I pay 20€($24.54) for 4 grams
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Well your lucky dude, a sack around here is 50 for an eight and 25 for an eight of schwag and theres nothing I can really do about it.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Its them damn cheap Belgium prices and you know its the high grade aswell
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users