Ever found yourself babbling?

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Old School
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:04 am
Location: England
Contact:

Ever found yourself babbling?

Post by Old School »

Have you ever found yourself babbling on about stuff and not realised when you really shouldn't be?...

Month or so back I found myself in my room after a session without food or Pink Floyd's - Dark Side Of The Moon album so I had to go downstairs where my parents were. I found some food ran upstairs put it in my room, came back downstairs and picked up the CD, only to find i'd walked into the room my parents were.

"We thought you were out..."

"No, no... no no no, no... no no no, no... no"

*Gave me the "what the?" look*

"Im tired im gonna go and go to bed cause im tired"

That was pretty scary, also another time when a friend and I were smoking in my room and my parents were in the back garden at like 1am (why?)

"Stop smoking out the window!"

"Stop throwing things out the window?"

"Stop SMOKING out the window"

"Were not throwing anything out the window"

"Just stop it"

"Er.... Ok?"

Then i realised what they said about 30 mins later

Oldie
Juicy J
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
Location: Smoke dat weed
Contact:

Post by Juicy J »

Say what?
We smile wit dem gold teeth, I'm walkin wit a limp, smokin on a newport bumpin like a pimp.

[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]
Juicy J
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
Location: Smoke dat weed
Contact:

Post by Juicy J »

Say what? :roll: :?
We smile wit dem gold teeth, I'm walkin wit a limp, smokin on a newport bumpin like a pimp.

[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]
Scratch
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
Location: inhale...exhaleee..
Contact:

Re: Ever found yourself babbling?

Post by Scratch »

Old School wrote:Have you ever found yourself babbling on about stuff and not realised when you really shouldn't be?...

Month or so back I found myself in my room after a session without food or Pink Floyd's - Dark Side Of The Moon album so I had to go downstairs where my parents were. I found some food ran upstairs put it in my room, came back downstairs and picked up the CD, only to find i'd walked into the room my parents were.

"We thought you were out..."

"No, no... no no no, no... no no no, no... no"

*Gave me the "what the?" look*

"Im tired im gonna go and go to bed cause im tired"

That was pretty scary, also another time when a friend and I were smoking in my room and my parents were in the back garden at like 1am (why?)

"Stop smoking out the window!"

"Stop throwing things out the window?"

"Stop SMOKING out the window"

"Were not throwing anything out the window"

"Just stop it"

"Er.... Ok?"

Then i realised what they said about 30 mins later

Oldie
you're gonna get cought soon :)
I'd slow it down, only smoke at parties or weekends when you're out somewhere
CaNuCk
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:47 pm
Contact:

Post by CaNuCk »

i always babble in the backseat of my friends cars, half the time i forget what im talking about and ill just stop.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

I hate it when people just start rambling about pointless shit, All I wanna do when I am high is chill out and enjoy it.

Hold a decent convo or just chill and listen to music/look at stuff.

I don't want to be bothered by some noob to smoking rambling off a bunch of pointless crap and it's even more annoying when your smoking with someone and they let no one else even get in a word or enjoy there stonage.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Captain
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:32 pm
Location: My room
Contact:

Post by Captain »

I babble sometimes other times I just chill out and not say anything really.
Buddha
[img]http://hightimes.com/420images/5_76-77_R.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I don't babble but I do laugh non stop sometimes
Image
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Re: Ever found yourself babbling?

Post by Midnight Toker »

hey dude, i couldn't be bothered to read your post, but why don't you just put Oldie in your signature? It'd save your writing it at the bottom of every post.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

maybe he just likes signing his posts like that guy teh, he always used to sign it and put the rollie eyes next to it
User avatar
Kwyn
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:39 am
Location: Tat North
Contact:

Post by Kwyn »

lol yeah i always babble bout shit but mainly i just freestyle bout bud and crap aye!!!
wdattT
User avatar
Brahman
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:50 pm
Location: Gothenburg Sweden
Contact:

Post by Brahman »

I love to babble. It's just that my friends hate me babbling.
Keps heller.
warrior woman
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:14 am
Location: Red neck state of Nv.
Contact:

Post by warrior woman »

I babble about this, I babble about that, I babble when I'm alone, I mean SHIT! I'm babb :) ling now!!!!
I'll meet you round the bend my friend, where hearts can heal, and souls can mend.[img]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d118/womanofwar/nuke2_e0.gif[/img]
Squares
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:56 pm
Location: Watford - England

Post by Squares »

To be honest id rather laugh at my mates chatting shit then be stuck with a bunch of people just sat about staring at the floor not talking. although loud babblers can really fuck me off, especially when you're trying to be descrete.
[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c125/Chazzymodo/scream2.jpg[/img]
"Reality is for people who can't face drugs"

....and have a nice day.
Captain
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:32 pm
Location: My room
Contact:

Post by Captain »

we all babble at times
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users