Ever found yourself babbling?

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Old School
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:04 am
Location: England
Contact:

Ever found yourself babbling?

Post by Old School »

Have you ever found yourself babbling on about stuff and not realised when you really shouldn't be?...

Month or so back I found myself in my room after a session without food or Pink Floyd's - Dark Side Of The Moon album so I had to go downstairs where my parents were. I found some food ran upstairs put it in my room, came back downstairs and picked up the CD, only to find i'd walked into the room my parents were.

"We thought you were out..."

"No, no... no no no, no... no no no, no... no"

*Gave me the "what the?" look*

"Im tired im gonna go and go to bed cause im tired"

That was pretty scary, also another time when a friend and I were smoking in my room and my parents were in the back garden at like 1am (why?)

"Stop smoking out the window!"

"Stop throwing things out the window?"

"Stop SMOKING out the window"

"Were not throwing anything out the window"

"Just stop it"

"Er.... Ok?"

Then i realised what they said about 30 mins later

Oldie
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

I trained myself to be able to have decent convo's with any human being whilst stoned
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
User avatar
racketgirlx
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:56 am
Location: Here, There, and Everywhere
Contact:

Post by racketgirlx »

Flow wrote:I trained myself to be able to have decent convo's with any human being whilst stoned
Same here.
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

racketgirlx wrote:
Flow wrote:I trained myself to be able to have decent convo's with any human being whilst stoned
Same here.
Times 3
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
fareak
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:18 am
Location: SJ,CA mothafuckaz!
Contact:

Post by fareak »

uh... times 4.
being stoned and babbling is a surefire way of getting caught. uh, u knew this though right? :D
dont drink and drive
smoke and fly
Captain
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:32 pm
Location: My room
Contact:

Post by Captain »

I babble like crazy but I keep it cool in front of my parents and it completely ruins my high being around them.
Buddha
[img]http://hightimes.com/420images/5_76-77_R.jpg[/img]
SilentDragon
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:25 pm
Location: QueensLand, Australia
Contact:

Post by SilentDragon »

i go on about shit, repeating things, dribbling... sometimes, but i always get away
F4T5D 4W X 2
When one little panda pulls on another little pandas underwear, thats sexual harassment

'Towlie"im so high right now"
"wanna get high?"
"dont forget to bring a towl"
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

I coulda sworn I posted something in this thead before and now it is gone!
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

cutthecashflow wrote:I coulda sworn I posted something in this thead before and now it is gone!
I was thinking the exact same.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
Fuse
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:22 am
Location: GA
Contact:

Post by Fuse »

Sometimes, but not often. I do babble when I tell storys tho. Im horrible at it. Basically I drift off into memory land while my mouth just keeps talking, even though ive completely forgotten what I was talking about. When I snap out of it and stop yapping I can never remember what I said, but my friends all agree that my storys blow.
CaNuCk
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:47 pm
Contact:

Post by CaNuCk »

i babble all the time, ill be telling a story when were stoned and I forget what happens so I'll just make it up and then say "ya i lied" or ill just stop talking all together.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users