This shit is pretty crazy, they let each other do wrestling moves to each other, they end up bleeding and shit, then the guy gets curb-stomped at the end.
EDIT: Oops, forgot link. http://www.big-boys.com/articles/by2.html
Backyard Wrestling
Moderator: Moderators
-
canadianbud
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2157
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Contact:
Backyard Wrestling
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
-
WidespreadDead
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2397
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
- Location: Chicago
- Contact:
-
Shwoot
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2482
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
- Location: P.E., Canada
- Contact:
That's an effect amateurs use, they stick a fluorescent light on the ground and smash it so the dust flies out and it looks like he smashed the curb.
I'm usually a wrestling hater, but those kids are pretty intense for backyard stuff. They took quite a beating.
Ugh, I'm so sick of that song. I like the Foo Fighters but that song is overplayed.
I'm usually a wrestling hater, but those kids are pretty intense for backyard stuff. They took quite a beating.
Ugh, I'm so sick of that song. I like the Foo Fighters but that song is overplayed.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
-
Big Daddy
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2737
- Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: Tennessee
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Wolfzfang
- Casual toker

- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:21 pm
- Location: england
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
blizzunt
- Bonghead

- Posts: 302
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:25 am
- Location: connecticut
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users

