DO NOT WATCH!

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Wolfzfang
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:21 pm
Location: england
Contact:

DO NOT WATCH!

Post by Wolfzfang »

do not watch elektra while being canned, it seems pointless, the special effects seem 2D, and it seems to not make sense, skip scenes, and no i wasent laying on the remote!

:evil: you have been warned! :twisted:
-x-CHRONIC THE GREEN TONIC-x-
W0|_FZF@NG
-x-CHRONIC THE GREEN TONIC-x-
Big Daddy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2737
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Re: DO NOT WATCH!

Post by Big Daddy »

Wolfzfang wrote:do not watch elektra while being canned, it seems pointless, the special effects seem 2D, and it seems to not make sense, skip scenes, and no i wasent laying on the remote!

:evil: you have been warned! :twisted:
I wouldnt watch that movie if my life hung in the balance.
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: DO NOT WATCH!

Post by WidespreadDead »

Big Daddy wrote:I wouldnt watch that movie if my life hung in the balance.
amen
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by 13laze »

:oops: i seen it, i thought the girl was .... rawr .... :lol:
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

Many Marvel movies don't turn out right.

And as for Jennifer Garner, I don't find her attractive at all. Elektra's boobs are supposed to be like 9 times bigger than hers.

Image
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
Wolfzfang
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:21 pm
Location: england
Contact:

Post by Wolfzfang »

rc11 wrote::oops: i seen it, i thought the girl was .... rawr .... :lol:
ooo isnt she just =D
-x-CHRONIC THE GREEN TONIC-x-
W0|_FZF@NG
-x-CHRONIC THE GREEN TONIC-x-
Substance G
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 389
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:58 am
Contact:

Post by Substance G »

I had no interest in seeing this movie. Not because Jennifer Garner isn't attractive (She's pretty alright) but because it looked stupid.
I didn't even wanna see DareDevil, but someone burned it for me and I thought I might as well. Wasn't that great, either.
:)
[url=http://www.howstrange.com/gallery/cat_rolling.gif][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/daginobino/Photo_0219.jpg[/img][/url]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users