Me on Salvia
Moderator: Moderators
-
Shwoot
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2482
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
- Location: P.E., Canada
- Contact:
Me on Salvia
This happened about an hour ago.
My buddy packs a big bowl and tells me to smoke it all. I take one big hit, which was most of the bowl. He tells me to smoke the rest of it, but I exhale, then I just kinda freeze.
Then there's this period from which I remember nothing. A friend was there with one of those digital cameras that take clip movies, and I laid down, put the pipe down, then kinda spazzed out for a while, trying to talk but just making funny noises.
This is the fucked up part that I thought I understood when other people told me, but it's more fucked than I thought.
OK you've heard the theories of time being the fourth dimension, which we move through? Now, picture that dimension as a line, and our 1,2,and 3rd dimensions move together through it. Imagine that the time line is divided into different points (as you know, a line contains an infinite amount of points). At each point on the line (which there is infinity of), there was a parallel universe. I was moving through each one. As I did so, it seemed like time kept restarting every time I came to a new universe.
I was just wondering to myself, how long have I been doing this? How long have I been living, just cycling through all these universes, without being aware? Then I see that my friends are laughing at me. They were laughing cuz I was so fucked up, but I thought that they knew what was happening to me, and they were in on it too. It was their job to keep me there, like some weird fucking conspiracy.
Then I started freaking out. I tried to ask them why there were doing it, but they just kept laughing. I later realized it was because I was speaking in weird noises, though I thought it was plain english. I started sweating. All I could see was all the universes, one would overlap another, then another on top of that...
I finally regained some control, enough to get up and sit on the bench. Then I just took some deep breaths, but I was afraid that my friends would do such a thing to me. I asked them why they were making time restart like that, but they kept on laughing, so I started to get scared again. I walked a few steps away from them, and started to sweat a bit, but I just ignored them and I was ok.
WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN.
Rating: 6/10
Better than: fuck I don't know, Tylenol?
Not as good as: Weed
You know how you say something to a little kid, then he say "why?" so you tell him, and again he asks "why?" and he just keeps asking it? Well that's how I felt about 10 minutes after I smoked. I wondered what I would do when I got home, but I wondered "Why? What's the point?" It was weird.
My buddy packs a big bowl and tells me to smoke it all. I take one big hit, which was most of the bowl. He tells me to smoke the rest of it, but I exhale, then I just kinda freeze.
Then there's this period from which I remember nothing. A friend was there with one of those digital cameras that take clip movies, and I laid down, put the pipe down, then kinda spazzed out for a while, trying to talk but just making funny noises.
This is the fucked up part that I thought I understood when other people told me, but it's more fucked than I thought.
OK you've heard the theories of time being the fourth dimension, which we move through? Now, picture that dimension as a line, and our 1,2,and 3rd dimensions move together through it. Imagine that the time line is divided into different points (as you know, a line contains an infinite amount of points). At each point on the line (which there is infinity of), there was a parallel universe. I was moving through each one. As I did so, it seemed like time kept restarting every time I came to a new universe.
I was just wondering to myself, how long have I been doing this? How long have I been living, just cycling through all these universes, without being aware? Then I see that my friends are laughing at me. They were laughing cuz I was so fucked up, but I thought that they knew what was happening to me, and they were in on it too. It was their job to keep me there, like some weird fucking conspiracy.
Then I started freaking out. I tried to ask them why there were doing it, but they just kept laughing. I later realized it was because I was speaking in weird noises, though I thought it was plain english. I started sweating. All I could see was all the universes, one would overlap another, then another on top of that...
I finally regained some control, enough to get up and sit on the bench. Then I just took some deep breaths, but I was afraid that my friends would do such a thing to me. I asked them why they were making time restart like that, but they kept on laughing, so I started to get scared again. I walked a few steps away from them, and started to sweat a bit, but I just ignored them and I was ok.
WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN.
Rating: 6/10
Better than: fuck I don't know, Tylenol?
Not as good as: Weed
You know how you say something to a little kid, then he say "why?" so you tell him, and again he asks "why?" and he just keeps asking it? Well that's how I felt about 10 minutes after I smoked. I wondered what I would do when I got home, but I wondered "Why? What's the point?" It was weird.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
Weird because I felt like that but not the way you described it. When I smoked it I kind of had a feeling that the universe constantly overlapped itself at an unmeasurable speed to create the flow of time. And yeah I kinda had a weird depressed "What's the point" mindfuck after I came down, but that'll go away eventually. Always fun to read a salvia report 
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
-
Shwoot
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2482
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
- Location: P.E., Canada
- Contact:
Yeah dude that's a good way of putting it. It's like instead of actually progressing in time, I just went to another universe that was a little bit ahead.CelticOne wrote:Weird because I felt like that but not the way you described it. When I smoked it I kind of had a feeling that the universe constantly overlapped itself at an unmeasurable speed to create the flow of time. And yeah I kinda had a weird depressed "What's the point" mindfuck after I came down, but that'll go away eventually. Always fun to read a salvia report
I know 2 other guys that had the exact same trip too.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
Weird shit just reading your post gave me chills down my spine remembering that feeling. Wow now I don't really wanna do Salvia again, I don't really wanna cheat on reality anymore than I already have, there are answers out there you don't want to know, trust meShwoot wrote:Yeah dude that's a good way of putting it. It's like instead of actually progressing in time, I just went to another universe that was a little bit ahead.CelticOne wrote:Weird because I felt like that but not the way you described it. When I smoked it I kind of had a feeling that the universe constantly overlapped itself at an unmeasurable speed to create the flow of time. And yeah I kinda had a weird depressed "What's the point" mindfuck after I came down, but that'll go away eventually. Always fun to read a salvia report
I know 2 other guys that had the exact same trip too.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
-
Scratch
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1350
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
- Location: inhale...exhaleee..
- Contact:
-
Shwoot
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2482
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
- Location: P.E., Canada
- Contact:
Fuck I know man, it creeped me out. You say cheat on our reality? I wonder, are we cheating it when we're fucked on salvia, or when we're sober? Afterwards I felt like never taking any drug to fuck up the chemical balance in my brain cuz of shit like that. I was planning to take 4 grams of mushrooms soon, but now I think I'll take it down to 2.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
-
hashpipe
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1071
- Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:42 pm
- Location: baggie
- Contact:
ugg i'm never gonna do salvia again too, did it 7 times, last time sucked, same shit that happened to you, only the dimensions started flowing into one, at the point i saw myself moving into a metal sheet, and being ripped in thousands of pieces, which were all revolving around eachother before going back to reality. scared the crap out of me
jah is everywhere...give thanks and praise
-
WidespreadDead
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2397
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
- Location: Chicago
- Contact:
-
tweedle
-
Shwoot
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2482
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
- Location: P.E., Canada
- Contact:
-
WidespreadDead
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2397
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
- Location: Chicago
- Contact:
-
Shwoot
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2482
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
- Location: P.E., Canada
- Contact:
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
That happened to me. I tried to explain my trip to my boys and lets just say it didn't come out the way it was supposed to.WidespreadDead wrote:im suprised you gave it such a low rating. did you find it just too intense? ive heard the tried to talk but only jibberish comes out from other people too
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
salvia can be intense or have little effect. to me its an unexplainable experience. ive ordered it online a couple times but havent done it in a while
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users