I MOVED 2 A NEW AREA AND I CANT GET ANY GREEN SO I AM DYING

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

FRESH
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:07 am
Contact:

I MOVED 2 A NEW AREA AND I CANT GET ANY GREEN SO I AM DYING

Post by FRESH »

HELP
WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by WidespreadDead »

HELP ME AND READ THE FAQ!

and enjoy your stay
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

You gotta get to know some potheads thats all.

Same as making ordinary friends
Image
Cheeba
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Essex, England UK
Contact:

Post by Cheeba »

Ask a couple teenager if they can get you bud.
"Make this right mayne, stop at the light mayne, my yesternight thang got me hung off the night train."
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Im in the same predicament as you my friend :(
auto
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 643
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Albany, NY
Contact:

Post by auto »

tweedle wrote:Im in the same predicament as you my friend :(
go to a local football game (soccer)... any place where kids are (unless your old like flynn....) or just go to that http://www.webehigh.com/ site and see if they have any recommendations for your area
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Let me explain to you where I live, I now live in the Highlands of Scotland in a little city(really should be a town but its a city cause t has a cathedral) called Elgin. I have asked people but all they seem to have is hash and I dont trust hash in the Uk so fuck that and to make it worse they are charging 15 pounds for an 8th, which my friend is a rip off. So Im pretty much screwed. Im just gonna have to get my mates to send me some through the post. :roll: :(

edit: Just went on that website and all it has is Glasgow :evil:
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

yah, it didnt have toronto, the 5th biggest city in north america!!
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
Stoegee
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:31 pm
Location: Near Daytona Beach
Contact:

Post by Stoegee »

its easy to get weed in a new area,go to the big local get together place with some money in your pocket,and ask anyone who looks like a stoner
"Wassup man,hey,do you sell?"
Bam "Yeah"
Bam give the money
Bam he retrieves it
Bam Weed
[url=http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stoegee3oy0xh.jpg][img]http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/5259/stoegee3oy0xh.th.jpg[/img][/url]
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Wrong, the way it should go:

"Wassup man, hey, do you sell?"
Bam "Yeah"
Bam he retrieves it
Bam you obtain it
Bam give the money
Bam weed


Good luck bro, hope you don't die from weed withdrawal..because you know, within a week or so without grass, it's bound to happen. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :( :( :(
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

I think im gonna have to buy some hash, its £15 a quarter which isnt so bad but its hash :'(
mosherben
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 247
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:45 am
Location: Newcastle
Contact:

Post by mosherben »

Tweedle, I can get a quarter of hash in newcastle for 10 quid. But I'm saying fuck that, growing my own skunk plants. :-)
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

CelticOne wrote:Wrong, the way it should go:

"Wassup man, hey, do you sell?"
Bam "Yeah"
Bam he retrieves it
Bam you obtain it
Bam give the money
Bam weed
hehe, anybody accepting a different way is just plain dumb haha, i mean who the hell gives his money if the dealer has to go and retrieve the weed first???

STOOPID
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
phil
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:59 pm
Location: Kent, England
Contact:

Post by phil »

I can get a quarter for £10 of hash. Not too bad stuff either.
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

If you can get a quarter for 10 quid, it's soapbar.

I can get medium grade dark hash for 15 quid/quarter, or some very good hashish for around 20/quarter.

Soapbar goes at 10 quid/quarter to most people. I could get it for 5 if i wanted it.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users