Sex with Teachers?

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

auto
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 643
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Albany, NY
Contact:

Sex with Teachers?

Post by auto »

I know a lot of guys might fantasize about this or joke about it.... but it just hit close to home. A teacher at a local school had sex with a couple students. I had a choice of going to either this school or the public one I chose. Its just so weird to know the people involved in something like this.... the teacher is a mom of a friend of a friend (if you can follow that).

http://timesunion.com/AspStories/story. ... =7/30/2005

http://www.wnyt.com/x4522.xml?ag=x156&sb=x183
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

i think its stupid how they prosecute them once theyva had sex cause if the kid didnt want to then he wouldnt have done it. see if you can find a link for the blonde one thats getting done at the minute (no pun intended)she was also american, used to be a model, i thought she was well fit
Guest

Post by Guest »

I can actually speak from experience here, it's a tricky deal. I slept with my history teacher in grade 11... I was 16 and he was 28. I'd say it was 80% orchestrated by me. I was having some serious issues, and I was really determined to have it happen. I don't put any blame on him at all for what happened, and I certainly don't think he took advantage of me. IF anything, I took advantage of him and really fucked with his head and probably his life.. cus he just kinda left one day..so I'm not sure if somebody found out about it or if he felt guilty or sumthin else...


I consider it strange for a grown woman and a young boy to do the same thing though; it for some strange reason seems much more unnatural.
Scratch
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
Location: inhale...exhaleee..
Contact:

Post by Scratch »

jus.me.n.my.pipe wrote: I consider it strange for a grown woman and a young boy to do the same thing though; it for some strange reason seems much more unnatural.
It's gotta be a really strange reason, cause it's the same thing
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

It's not that big of a deal, I mean it's just people fuckin. I wish I could of fucked a teacher at my school, never happened though cuz she was just a sub and was there like 5 times, she was hot though.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

i'm in a relationship with a teacher now :lol:
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

Shwoot wrote:I wish I could of fucked a teacher at my school.
I feel yeah.

I had a teacher not too long ago, So fucking hot. Mid twentys if that, Maybe younger. She was fit, Baby had back. God damn she had back. She'd always bend over, She'd wear revealing clothes.

Id sometimes stay after class (i obviouslly sucked in that class for a reason. :wink: ) and id get her to help me one on one and casually would hit on her. Seeing if she'd go that far. :lol:

Never happened, But she deff gave me some looks before, She knew what i was thinking and wasnt disgusted by the thought.
WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by WidespreadDead »

theres always two sides to the story. was in consentual between like a high school student and a teacher? or was it like a middle school or grade school student?
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Fuckin a teacher would be awesome, it'd be a nice break from all the girls my age :lol:
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

it says he was 17, if i read correctly :stoned:

but if that was the case then i think its fine, by that age the kid is mature enough to make his own decisions.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

CelticOne wrote:Fuckin a teacher would be awesome, it'd be a nice break from all the girls my age :lol:
Hah fuck yeah man, nice change of pace. Any change would be good, I got a hot neighbor who's like 33 years old. She's married and has 2 kids, but I'd still lay the nuts to her. In fact I should work on that...
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

canadianbud wrote:it says he was 17, if i read correctly :stoned:

but if that was the case then i think its fine, by that age the kid is mature enough to make his own decisions.
And legally allowed to, yeah. After a kid turns 17 he can fuck anyone he wants. But there was also a 16 year old who confessed to having sex with her and that's the illegality limit
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

Scratch wrote:
jus.me.n.my.pipe wrote: I consider it strange for a grown woman and a young boy to do the same thing though; it for some strange reason seems much more unnatural.
It's gotta be a really strange reason, cause it's the same thing
not at all. if the teacher doesnt think there gonna get sussed i think a male would have much more of a dont give a fuck attitude, whereas i can imagine most women would be shitting thereselves about it where a man would be much more laid back. just what i think
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

camerön wrote:
Scratch wrote:
jus.me.n.my.pipe wrote: I consider it strange for a grown woman and a young boy to do the same thing though; it for some strange reason seems much more unnatural.
It's gotta be a really strange reason, cause it's the same thing
not at all. if the teacher doesnt think there gonna get sussed i think a male would have much more of a dont give a fuck attitude, whereas i can imagine most women would be shitting thereselves about it where a man would be much more laid back. just what i think
Good call, I could more easily see a guy being like "Fuck? Ok" than I could see a female saying that (thinking it, that's a different story)
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Im hot for teacher! Be awesome have a teacher wear one of them little miniskirts. "Chris Im gonna need you to stay after class today theres some things we need to talk about"

Hahaha ooo shit to bad highschool has come and gone.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users