bag o' green
Moderator: Moderators
-
dload
- Casual toker

- Posts: 18
- Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 9:43 pm
bag o' green
can some one please tell me how many grams of skunk, northen lights and all other types of weed ther are in a 10 bag 20 ect and some pics would be nice 
-
Juicy J
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
- Location: Smoke dat weed
- Contact:
-
Starcast
- Casual toker

- Posts: 82
- Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:36 am
- Location: USA until I can leave
- Contact:
-
13laze
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2279
- Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
- Location: Pluto
- Contact:
-
Satanus0
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 516
- Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 11:38 pm
- Location: United States, PA
- Contact:
-
djjj128
- Bonghead

- Posts: 430
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:48 pm
- Location: nOrF o' LoNdOn ToWn
- Contact:
In the UK: £20 = 3.5g
£40 = 7g
£120 = 28g
the 3.5g £20 eighth should come out as some buds that equate to about the same size as a golf ball, depending of course on how compacted the skunk you're buying is. The £40 7g quarter should of course come about two golf balls worth. Glad to be of help; I think this was the information you wanted, and sorry I couldn't upload a pic cos I only have a fives at the moment (Two spliffs; a 1/32 of an ounce.)
£40 = 7g
£120 = 28g
the 3.5g £20 eighth should come out as some buds that equate to about the same size as a golf ball, depending of course on how compacted the skunk you're buying is. The £40 7g quarter should of course come about two golf balls worth. Glad to be of help; I think this was the information you wanted, and sorry I couldn't upload a pic cos I only have a fives at the moment (Two spliffs; a 1/32 of an ounce.)
[img]http://www.faceparty.com/public/865/images/djjj128_7512848.jpg[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users