Space Case

Discuss everything related to hashish, oil and kief
Including pipe resin, and soapbar info

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Space Case

Post by cutthecashflow »

Bought me a space case yesterday, and I must say this is one of the greatest investments I have ever purchased. It is magnetic so the grinder holds together while you are grinding. It also has a screen on the bottom of it and it catches all of the keif when you are grinding and it just builds up and gets pressed down together. Can't wait till thats full gonna get hella blazed off of tat. Also the grinding blades just resharpen every time you grind up your bud . To top it all off it has a liftetime warranty.

My advice if you are a joint smoker go pick yourself up a spacecase.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
chadd_rock
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:34 am
Contact:

Post by chadd_rock »

i dont know what 1 is
have u a pic?
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Get busy living or get busy dying.
Juicy J
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
Location: Smoke dat weed
Contact:

Re: Space Case

Post by Juicy J »

cutthecashflow wrote:Bought me a space case yesterday, and I must say this is one of the greatest investments I have ever purchased. It is magnetic so the grinder holds together while you are grinding. It also has a screen on the bottom of it and it catches all of the keif when you are grinding and it just builds up and gets pressed down together. Can't wait till thats full gonna get hella blazed off of tat. Also the grinding blades just resharpen every time you grind up your bud . To top it all off it has a liftetime warranty.

My advice if you are a joint smoker go pick yourself up a spacecase.
My dude got that same exact one, its bad as fuck
We smile wit dem gold teeth, I'm walkin wit a limp, smokin on a newport bumpin like a pimp.

[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

$65.99???? too expensive for a grinder.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

In the long run not really..... Wait until one of them keif bowls gets packed :stoned2: :stoned2: :stoned2: Besides that a lifetime guarentee.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Insane
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:46 pm
Location: Vancouver BC

Post by Insane »

65$ US! i think ill just stick to my electric coffee grinder :)
Bonglovingirl
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:19 am
Contact:

Post by Bonglovingirl »

Insane wrote:65$ US! i think ill just stick to my electric coffee grinder :)
I heard that!! I almost pissed myself when I saw that...if I could afford it, it would be nice to have. But for $65 I'll stick to my shitty little plastic grinder...must be nice to have electric stuff... :lol:
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

I payed £2 for my plastic one, never failed me till i lost it
Psycho
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:58 pm
Location: Masse

Post by Psycho »

Cool shit cut,im def looking into makin an investment,since this one has a kief catch so ill be able to get blazed when im out.
[img]http://img82.echo.cx/img82/5073/britneyeatsfortwo1qr.gif[/img]
I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin,
I got a nine in my pocket,
And baby I'm just, dyin to cock it
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users