shrooms in the daytime is dope

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Mystic
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 6:37 am
Contact:

shrooms in the daytime is dope

Post by Mystic »

before today, i've done shrooms three times... and they was all at night, and i ALWAYS had this erie feeling that i ignored. like i was in a bad movie and someone was watchin' me feelin'...

but i did shrooms today at like 8am, and i can honestly say that was the best shit ever. nature in the day time is great... we all jus stayed outside lookin' at people walk by, it was fun and i ain't have no erie feeling the whole time.

who actually enjoys doin' shrooms at night? that shit's weird...
ain't nobody hurtin' me
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Re: shrooms in the daytime is dope

Post by FIRE!!! »

Mystic wrote:who actually enjoys doin' shrooms at night? that shit's weird...
*Raises hand*
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: shrooms in the daytime is dope

Post by WidespreadDead »

CelticOne wrote:
Mystic wrote:who actually enjoys doin' shrooms at night? that shit's weird...
*Raises hand*
Mystic
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 6:37 am
Contact:

Re: shrooms in the daytime is dope

Post by Mystic »

WidespreadDead wrote:
CelticOne wrote:
Mystic wrote:who actually enjoys doin' shrooms at night? that shit's weird...
*Raises hand*
damn! :wink:
ain't nobody hurtin' me
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

I always enjoy shrooms. I enjoy them at night, but I like them much more in the day time, when everything is bright and happy, and the sun shines off of the surfaces.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

I get freaked out more at night.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
djjj128
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 430
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:48 pm
Location: nOrF o' LoNdOn ToWn
Contact:

Post by djjj128 »

Shrooms seem so... daytimey to me. I don't ever remember having tripped in the night. Daytime all the way! I say make this a poll.
[img]http://www.faceparty.com/public/865/images/djjj128_7512848.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

Doing it in the sun is much better than at night, you gotta be outside aswel IMO
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Take a walk through a field of wildflowers while on shrooms during a nice sunny day. Or go walking through the ravines.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

There's a forest by my house, and a trail in it that leads to a dock made of logs. I can just chill there, look at the water, and the trees on the other side of the water, watch the logs of the dock slide together and move like waves, listen to nature sounds, etc.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

^

Yeah you've got the most amazing scenery out there in PEI man. Went there with my folks when I was 7, but I still remember it clearly. Swan in the Bay of Fundy :wink: Anne of Green Gables was actually the best part of the whole trip I didn't want to say it earlier. Not. (I know, how 80's lol) I had collected some red sand in a jar, and I still have it to this day.
Image
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

Yeah man the red clay is cool. I don't realize it until I go out of province, and the dirt there looks so much, dirtier? Then I come home, nice welcoming redness.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

What part of PEI is Canada in
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

East Coast, in the Gulf of Saint Laurence.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

cutthecashflow wrote:What part of PEI is Canada in
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Somebody's stoned. :lol:
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users