im getting so blazed

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

im getting so blazed

Post by weedguru_animal »

I wanna tell you the way I see things,
Through these eyes that at birth were blessed,
The thoughts that race around a mind which cannot rest,

I can’t help but flutter between laid back and intense,
while finding it impossible to sit on the fence,

on life issues,
sometimes I want a gun
,sometimes I want tissues,
cos the world I see,
right in front of me,
makes me both angry and sad,
I’m trying to be a good human being,
But maybe I was born to be bad…
And my resistance is futile,
If I lived off my urges,
It might be easier to smile…

Im getting so blazed,
Sex and the city makes me cry,
Im trying to escape the world,
But I think even more when im high….

I cant help but be affected,
By what I read, by who I meet,
By powerful lyrics,
Delivered sincerely over a beat..
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users