Alchohol Mixutres...

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

BGDetroit

Alchohol Mixutres...

Post by BGDetroit »

Whats everybody fav mixed drinks, And how do ya make em?

Yaeger bombs are aight, Im sure everybody knows about them.

I like drinkin syzzur too.

How we make syzzur is..

-Any kinda of whiskey, Cheap or good.
-Lime Jolly Ranchers.
-Right cough syprup for robo trippin.

We go half half of whiskey and syrup, Throw them jolly ranchers in the bottom, Throw some ice cubes in it.

Shits good. And ya robo trip and get drunk.
Big Daddy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2737
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Post by Big Daddy »

One of my personal fav. mix drinks is called Fuka

* 1 oz Spiced rum (Captain Morgan's)
* 1 oz Malibu rum
* 2 oz Orange juice (Dole)
* 2 oz Pineapple juice (Dole)
* 1 tsp Grenadine

Pour all contents in glass over cubed ice and mix together. its damn tasty. of course you can add more rum if you wish.
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
MOT
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1916
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:55 am
Contact:

Post by MOT »

Cheeky Vinto = Half port and half wkd blue

Green Spleen = Cider, wkd blue, vodka and port
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/cainedtom/anti-nazi.jpg[/img]
Thats what uni's about!!! Eating some beef and finding its not quite to your taste!!!
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

Jack Off - Equal Parts JD & Baileys with ice.
Nymphomanic - 4 parts Rum, 1 part Peach Schnapps and 1 part Malibu
And beer, cider and coke is pretty sweet, if you dont mind drinking something that looks like shit in a glass.

I'm not really a mixing sort of guy though. I can make quite a few coctails but only really drink em if i'm with girls, they tend to prefer them to lager for some strange reason ( :scratch: )
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

I dont usually drink mixed drinks either.

I usually drink malt 40's obviouslly, But if im drinkign booze i usually drink it straight.

Anyways, One that taste fucking good is Fuzzy Navel.

May be considred a girly dirnk but tastes good.

2 shots of Peach Shnopps.
2 shots of Rum.
Rest with orange juice.
Ice cubes.

Shit taste great, I usually do 3 shots of each for mine though. Like it stronger. Down 3 ish of them in a hour and you'll be buzzed good.
Scratch
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
Location: inhale...exhaleee..
Contact:

Post by Scratch »

Midnight this is all a lie wrote: Nymphomanic - 4 parts Rum, 1 part Peach Schnapps and 1 part Malibu
Sounds good. I never mix drinks. Not enough money.
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

MT, Whats malibu?
WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by WidespreadDead »

malibu jamacian rum. tastes like fucking sunscreen, pretty weak too only 19% i believe
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

I will never make a mixed drink. I'll drink one that's offered to me but when I buy my liquor I drink that shit either in shots or just straight out the bottle.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

BGDetroit wrote:MT, Whats malibu?
Coconut flavoured rum.

And yeah it's only about 20%, which is why you only put one part in and 4 parts of rum :wink: It's really just in there to add a bit of flavour and takes the edge off the burn of the rum. I don't really believe in putting non-alcoholic things in my coctails, if you're gonna do something you may as well do it right.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

My friend drops skittles in his revs and lets them dissolve a bit. Tastes pretty good.

hey what's robo trip?
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
Big Daddy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2737
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Re: Alchohol Mixutres...

Post by Big Daddy »

BGDetroit wrote:Whats everybody fav mixed drinks, And how do ya make em?

Yaeger bombs are aight, Im sure everybody knows about them.

I like drinkin syzzur too.

How we make syzzur is..

-Any kinda of whiskey, Cheap or good.
-Lime Jolly Ranchers.
-Right cough syprup for robo trippin.

We go half half of whiskey and syrup, Throw them jolly ranchers in the bottom, Throw some ice cubes in it.



Are you sure Whiskey and cough syrup is a good combination??? im actually curious to try this.



















Shits good. And ya robo trip and get drunk.[/quote]
:D :D
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
BGDetroit

Re: Alchohol Mixutres...

Post by BGDetroit »

Big Daddy wrote:
BGDetroit wrote:Whats everybody fav mixed drinks, And how do ya make em?

Yaeger bombs are aight, Im sure everybody knows about them.

I like drinkin syzzur too.

How we make syzzur is..

-Any kinda of whiskey, Cheap or good.
-Lime Jolly Ranchers.
-Right cough syprup for robo trippin.

We go half half of whiskey and syrup, Throw them jolly ranchers in the bottom, Throw some ice cubes in it.



Are you sure Whiskey and cough syrup is a good combination??? im actually curious to try this.



















Shits good. And ya robo trip and get drunk.
:D :D[/quote]

Shit, Why not.

Never had no problems personally.

Im usually drunk by the time i start drinking it so the shit even taste good.

Between whiskey, syrup, and jolly ranchers theres a odd amount of flavors which taste good drunk.

Try it sometime homie.
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

My drink is simple, half bacardi white rum, half diet Dr. Pepper(I don't think they have regular Dr. Pepper in my province), just knock it back as fast as I can.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Jack and Coke.
Ron Diaz and sprite Remix.
Black Velvet and Sobe No fear energy drink.
Rum and coke. (mainly bacardi)
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users