Dexedrine!

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Rory
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
Location: Toronto, Canada.
Contact:

Dexedrine!

Post by Rory »

Hey, anyone ever popped Dex? It's basically military-grade perscription amphetamine... legal speed, on the whole. Pretty good buzz, I usually only take them before exams and whatnot, but theyre fun in party situations too. You think really super fast, and feel really smart and thinky.

Just become an addict, or you a) get amphetamine psychosis, and b) lose all sex drive, apetite, and motivation to do shit with your life. Anyway, yeah. If you've tried it, post away, and if this topic has already been made, don't flame me. I've searched and I didn't find anything.
mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1974
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
Contact:

Post by mac dre »

i prefer my drugs illegal.
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
Scratch
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
Location: inhale...exhaleee..
Contact:

Post by Scratch »

Sounds nice enough, I'll give it a try if I get the chance.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Dexedrine is a highly addictive prescription drug that is nowadays prescribed mainly for Attention Defecit Disorder. Adderall also contains dexedrine.
Image
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

My bud is taking dex for grad party and mixing with liquor, so he can get hyped up and get into a bunch of fights. Another guy is drinking and having 4 hits of E for the same reason. Wanks.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by WidespreadDead »

those kids are fucking idiots. mixing pills with alchohol is never a good idea
Scratch
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
Location: inhale...exhaleee..
Contact:

Post by Scratch »

Mixing E and alcohol is a very good idea
Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
Contact:

Post by Tokin42 »

^^ not really..

anyways, i snorted a 30 mg of adderall today and it did almost nothing, so dont try snorting adderall. i dont know about dexedrine though.

Actually, amphetamine gives me motivation to do well, not lose it. It's the pot and beer that tend to have me relax and not give a fuck
....Buy the Ticket....

.....Take the Ride.....
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Amphetamines do that, they are uppers.
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users