Stablizers

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Rory
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
Location: Toronto, Canada.
Contact:

Stablizers

Post by Rory »

Hey, sorry if this has already beed asked, but are there any sorts of seratonin (e.t.c.) stablizers one can get for when dropping E. I love the high, but I find the long, slow come down back into sobriety unbearable, and I often find myself crying. This is really unpleasent, needless to say. So...well...yeah... if they exist, what are they? :(
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Well...off the top of my head there is lithium or risperdal. But I'm pretty sure just a dose or two won't do it. These are meds that have to be taken over a period of several weeks before they are effective.
Valium , Librum and Ativan are used for alcohol withdrawl symptoms, maybe effective with E I'm not really sure though.
Image
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

I'm pretty sure that just like with dopamine wit coke, you gotta wait for the seratonin to rebuild. I think takin meds to help it is just gonna cause another comedown eventually, and you gotta wait for nature to have its way. But then none of this is backed up with evidence so I wouldn't listen to me if I was you
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by WidespreadDead »

CelticOne wrote:I'm pretty sure that just like with dopamine wit coke, you gotta wait for the seratonin to rebuild. I think takin meds to help it is just gonna cause another comedown eventually, and you gotta wait for nature to have its way. But then none of this is backed up with evidence so I wouldn't listen to me if I was you
yeah we learned about dopamine and coke in health class. my teacher also said coke lasted for 4 hours so i just laughed in her face
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

i dont think you need to start taking more drugs to get rid of the bad feeling that one drug leaves, it'll just get into a vicious circle sort of like a crack head taking smack for there comedown but just not as bad

just my opinion though
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

Smoking pot on a come down always brings me right back up. Specially if you pop the night before go to bed, wake up light a joint the high comes rushing back its fucking great agghhhhh :lol:
Rory
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
Location: Toronto, Canada.
Contact:

Post by Rory »

BUDA wrote:Smoking pot on a come down always brings me right back up. Specially if you pop the night before go to bed, wake up light a joint the high comes rushing back its fucking great agghhhhh :lol:
Well, if that is the case, then I should be fine. I got three stacked, green tripple gemeni tabs, and a lump of black hash. 8)
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

For sure dude. Best just to stick to the Pot you will be fine.. Im pilling on saturday i think and smoking Excessive amounts, should be Pimp the the G maxin'.. :lol:
Rory
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
Location: Toronto, Canada.
Contact:

Post by Rory »

"should be Pimp the the G maxin'.."



baha, E is the ultimate libido drug. Im a pretty nerdy kid, but I went to a jam on friday and everyone was dropping pills (I think someone had a shitload of E) and I was just super pimp, walking around downtown toronto with two girls on my waist. :oops:
Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
Contact:

Post by Tokin42 »

actually, there is a drug that you can get at a lot of health stores called 5-htp and will help you with the comedown. check out this link http://www.bluelight.nu/vb/showthread.p ... adid=80280



What is 5-HTP?
In short it is the substance that is changed into serotonin in the brain. 5HTP increases serotonin levels; and serotonin is the neurotransmitter on which MDMA acts.

5-Hydroxy-L-tryptophan (5-HTP) is an amino acid that is the intermediate step between tryptophan and the important brain chemical serotonin. It is used as a mild anti-depressant and treatment for obesity, carbohydrate craving, bulimia, insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, migraine headaches, tension headaches, chronic daily headaches, premenstrual syndrome and fibromyalgia.

How does 5-HTP work?
5-HTP is the direct precursor to serotonin, so it boosts the levels in the vesicles (storage sections) of the axon terminal (nerve ending), this then passes across the synapse (gap between nerves) to the dendrite (second nerve) and its
....Buy the Ticket....

.....Take the Ride.....
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users