O.J.

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply

Did he do it?

Hell yes
8
100%
The glove really didnt fit...
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 8

WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

O.J.

Post by WidespreadDead »

did he do it? in my opinion, hes a guilty bastard. the glove doesnt fit my ass

Edit : Added a poll
Last edited by WidespreadDead on Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheeba
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Essex, England UK
Contact:

Post by Cheeba »

Guilty.. I think.
"Make this right mayne, stop at the light mayne, my yesternight thang got me hung off the night train."
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I think he was guilty..the glove was probably intentionally put there to throw everyone off. Which it did. Why the hell would he take the cops on such a chase if he wasn't guilty anyways? Think money prolly played a role in that case.
Image
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

Guilty or not.

He played the game right. Resepct to that.
slurpee mofo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 461
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:54 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Post by slurpee mofo »

BGDetroit wrote:Guilty or not.

He played the game right. Resepct to that.
Yeah he was a great Bill.

Go Bills! :banana:
[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a67/junglekyle/siggy.jpg[/img]
Psycho
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:58 pm
Location: Masse

Post by Psycho »

i fuckin hate him already,hes prolly gonna be the pie if he's guilty :mrgreen: so whooooooo.
[img]http://img82.echo.cx/img82/5073/britneyeatsfortwo1qr.gif[/img]
I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin,
I got a nine in my pocket,
And baby I'm just, dyin to cock it
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users