coke
Moderator: Moderators
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Yes, I have had experience from coke. Basically you get a "rush" you'll be really talkative and outgoing. You get thirsty alot too. It's fun , in the beginning. But eventually you get addicted. I did. I had to go to a detox center after 3 years. I probably wasn't much older than most of you guys here. I't starts as fun , but over time becomes an obsession, and the worst part is that you don't realize it. It's also an expensive habit (mine went up to 300 a night. So you end up in the world of crime. Then you end up in jail..... So , with that said, please becareful.

- theskunk
- Bonghead

- Posts: 142
- Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2003 10:25 pm
- Location: Buckinghamshire, gud-ol' England
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Anex
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1663
- Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
- Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
- Contact:
Man it doesn't 'fuck up your life'! I know plenty of people who just do it on the weekend and have been doing for years, its fine as long as you use enough and don't start showing off about who can do the most etc. I used to do a fair bit, its pretty good but the rush fades quite fast (thats why some people do too much) and you feel really paranoid afterwards for a while, then you can't sleep and then you sleep for the most part of a day straight
. Strange stuff coke. Especially if you OD on it, I OD'd on this surgical grade stuff (or something) and I just lay there staring at the ceiling grinding my teeth for about 12 hours (my teeth HURT after that) being REALLY paranoid and I couldn't sleep for about 2 days straight.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Yes, coke can fuck up your life. You say you are a weekend coke user? Well guess what? I was a weekend user too. My weekend habit of sniffing a 1/2 gram of coke, turned in to a $300 dollar a day daily habit, occasionally even doing crack. How does one finance a $300 a day habit? Crime of course. You will turn to shopflifting, petty theft, then as you need more, it becomes Break ins, then robberies, then armed robberies and so on down the nasty spiral to hell. That "down" you spoke of , gets worse with every dose of coke you take. It eventually gets unbearable. You eventually have to be stoned 24/7. You cannot function in a daily life routine when you are a serious user. You cannot hold down a job, you would have sold your car long ago, you're wife would have taken the kids and split, your bank account remains at zero, you loose all your friends.
Oh, and if you OD on it you usually don't stare at the ceiling for 12 hours - you DIE. Trust me I know what I'm talking about. Maybe you're a lucky one who won't be sucked up into addiction, but don't send the image out to others around that coke is okay, cause it's not.
Oh, and if you OD on it you usually don't stare at the ceiling for 12 hours - you DIE. Trust me I know what I'm talking about. Maybe you're a lucky one who won't be sucked up into addiction, but don't send the image out to others around that coke is okay, cause it's not.

-
Weedguru Anex
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1663
- Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
- Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
- Contact:
Hey I didn't say it WON'T fuck up your life, its just not a sure thing that it will. Thankyou, I know all that stuff, I used to do alot of crack but I didn't say I'M a weekend coke user did I. I don't touch anything but green cuz I know what can happen all too well. I'm just saying that people shouldn't be really scared of it, plenty of people do it without getting totally hooked, depends on what type of person/user/situation u are/in.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Anex
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1663
- Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
- Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
- Contact:
-
Luke
do you guys smoke up every single day? sometimes i say im gonna take a day off, but then some shit always happens where it seems like too good of a smoking opportunity to pass up or whatever. anyway, i guess ultimately it doesnt matter with the weed, it wont even make you dumber or anything.... but if the same thing were to happen with coke, well... so thats why im staying clear of those kinds of drugs. im sure theyre really fun, thats the point of them, but its just not worth it when im fine as it is, never having used them.
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
- mena_toker_hey
- Bonghead

- Posts: 210
- Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 11:37 pm
- Location: Northern Ireland
- Contact:
-
Guest
Yeah right it it's harmless right? But when you were staring at the cielingAnex wrote:Man it doesn't 'fuck up your life'! I know plenty of people who just do it on the weekend and have been doing for years, its fine as long as you use enough and don't start showing off about who can do the most etc. I used to do a fair bit, its pretty good but the rush fades quite fast (thats why some people do too much) and you feel really paranoid afterwards for a while, then you can't sleep and then you sleep for the most part of a day straight. Strange stuff coke. Especially if you OD on it, I OD'd on this surgical grade stuff (or something) and I just lay there staring at the ceiling grinding my teeth for about 12 hours (my teeth HURT after that) being REALLY paranoid and I couldn't sleep for about 2 days straight.
grinding your teeth like a space cadet...followed by 2 days of paranoia...
did it still feel like a harmless weekend activity? Time to re-evaluate your
shit man. Good luck. This next bowl is for you man.
-
Weedguru Anex
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1663
- Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
- Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
- Contact:
- The Venal Marijuana God
- Bonghead

- Posts: 455
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2003 12:54 am
- Contact:
i tried coke once.. it was really great, and the rush was unexplainable. but there is a saying with this drug youre always chasing the first high. it is never as good as the first time. i gave it up after about 5 gos but listening to higher it seems to me that im lucky i didnt get asddicted and the come down is nothing of that compared to e's witc i gave up as well the best and only drug in the world is weed.
[img]http://www.funny-photo-photos.com/pictures/bad_hunting_dog.jpg[/img]
-------------------------------------------------------
How Gods are born, thus how I was brought to this world.
-------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------
How Gods are born, thus how I was brought to this world.
-------------------------------------------------------
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users