Starwars Sucked

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

2pac
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:10 am
Contact:

Starwars Sucked

Post by 2pac »

I decided today that I should go watch starwars with my friends. So we take some vapor hits and then some bong rips. My friend just got a vapo from his brother and I never used one so I said why not. Was a very nice smoke. Ok back to the story we were chillin at the mall for about an hour then we go the movie. It really does have a story at all its just a bunch of action and a bunch of new shit. Like when the fuck did fucking rd2 or watever the fuck its called learn how to fly with jets from its ass. IF anybody saw a gay movie post it here
Big Daddy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2737
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Post by Big Daddy »

you should have put this in the movies forum but it will more than likely get moved there.

As for Star Wars, I LOVED IT. i know alot of folks like it too

but as for a sorry movie i saw in the theatre would probably be 28 Days Later. fucking got my hopes up for that shit.
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

moved. try using the search button, there is already a thread on this movie
slurpee mofo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 461
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:54 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Post by slurpee mofo »

This movie kicked ass, and you're a moron if you couldn't find any story in it.
[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a67/junglekyle/siggy.jpg[/img]
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

and r2d2 flew with his jets in episode II when c3po got his head knocked off.....so since then.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by WidespreadDead »

im not sure what you were watching but star wars kicked ass
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Did you just say Star Wars 3 sucked? I think I am going to shed a tear of sympathy for this poor misled soul..OR SLAP HIM :cry: I guess I went with the first one.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

28 Days Later. fucking got my hopes up for that shit.
I like that movie :cry: :lol:
Big Daddy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2737
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Post by Big Daddy »

BUDA wrote:
28 Days Later. fucking got my hopes up for that shit.
I like that movie :cry: :lol:
Did you really? Me and my friend pissed off the theatre because we just kept on laughing at the beginning. You know the part where its like 15 minutes of silence and shit.
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
shoe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 283
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:03 am
Location: wherever theres weed for the smoking
Contact:

Post by shoe »

yo 2pac sha-kur or whatever you're the only person i know that has said this movie sucks and i just dont know what to say damn you're a misinformed fool
[quote="captainMorton"]too bad chuck norris never cries, his tears cure cancer.[/quote]
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

How is there no story line? If you have any missing information from I II IV V and VI, it's answered in the new star wars. That was a sweet movie, aniken flipped out and killed everybody! what more could you ask for? R2 randomly flying was kind of lame, but meh.

here's a funny article saying how much it sucked though.
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net ... u=episode3
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

Big Daddy wrote:
BUDA wrote:
28 Days Later. fucking got my hopes up for that shit.
I like that movie :cry: :lol:
Did you really? Me and my friend pissed off the theatre because we just kept on laughing at the beginning. You know the part where its like 15 minutes of silence and shit.
Yeah i did seriously :lol:
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I have never watched any starwars, be it shows or the movies. I detest Sci-Fi stuff.
Image
User avatar
Evilgrinch
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:10 pm
Location: West Drayton, London, England
Contact:

Post by Evilgrinch »

The prequels suck cock.
"Dude, this spliff isn't gonna smoke itself."
Scratch
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
Location: inhale...exhaleee..
Contact:

Post by Scratch »

I watched just the first one and star wars 3. Nice effects, but I'm not really into the whole "use the force luke" thing. I liked yoda though
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users