I like big bongs.

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

I like big bongs.

Post by wgToonces »

I, like, big BONGS an i cannot lie 8) you other stoners cant deny...When a bong walks in with a nice ice twist an really cool smooth nice hit 8)
:scratchs:
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Post by wgToonces »

Stonded
:scratchs:
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by 13laze »

I.... like big buts and i can't deny....

female :!:
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Post by wgToonces »

Female...?

I...dont,,...get,..it.
:scratchs:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users