Arsenal 3 Blackburn 0

Chat about sports you watch or partake in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
tweedle

Arsenal 3 Blackburn 0

Post by tweedle »

Well what a good day it is. Arsenal in the Fa Cup Final. I know it was expected and I knew we were gonna win but one of my mates supports Blackburn so today hes gonna get the shit ripped outta him :lol: I didnt see the game but I heard Van Persie scored adn then turned round and got a fat elbow to the face.
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

might see yous in the final

im optimistic, dont yer know it
Cameron.
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Youve got a chance but your teams morale is gonan be shit after that lisbon game
Cheeba
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Essex, England UK
Contact:

Post by Cheeba »

Hehehe, that match was good. I heard it on the radio at work, wish I could have watched it though. Apparently, Pires' goal was great.

And tweedle. You an A.F.C supporter? I am!
"Make this right mayne, stop at the light mayne, my yesternight thang got me hung off the night train."
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Of course, until the day I die
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users