mr and mrs cool

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

mr and mrs cool

Post by weedguru_animal »

Mr and mrs cool


Here they come,
Dressed in the latest designs,
Looking to buy only the most expensive lines,

Hes wearing flash shades,
Is it too bright for him indoors,
Does he have a problem
With the lighting,
In supermarket stores???

I don’t think so,
Cos as he opens his mouth,
My comical image begins to grow,
And take shape,
As I engage in conversation with this dickishly dressed ape…

He’s trying so hard,
But he cant see how the fish are priced,
He don’t even know the difference,
Between something been scaled and diced..

I ask him a question,
Regarding his intricate tatoo.
He tells me he got it in thailand,
After swallowing some pills that were blue,

Its meaning was potent;
‘tranquility and peace’
but he seemed to care more,
that his bird was getting obese…

‘eat some fish, girl,
why don’t you try it?’
that james oliven guy,
said it was good for the diet’

she wearing a sheep,
turned into a coat,
so much make up on her face,
but she still looks like a goat…

they both lack depth,
there seems nothing behind their eyes,
expressed once again by the fish that he buys…
‘oysters ill get luv,
then ill give you a treat!’
she laughs and says ‘ooii,
I could do with some meat’

He doesn’t respect women,
But she doesn’t care,
Cos a love for material pleasures,
They obviously share,
(And I bet I spend more in my monthly food shopping,
Than they do on their hair…,)
.


their smiles are contrived,
Its like theyre actors in a play,
Cos there something that’s evident,
in everything that they say;

they want just one thing,
They’ve wanted it since school,
Now they got some money,
They spend it all trying to make themselves look cool…

.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users